Internal Account Manager - Insurance Software - Remote Working
Internal Account Manager - Insurance Software - Fully Remote Role - Salary £25,000 - £28,000 Plus Superb Bonus Scheme Paid Quarterly & Benefits Package
As the Internal Account Manager for this highly successful InsurTech corporate that provides industry leading Insurance Software solutions, you will be managing & developing existing client relationships with Insurance Brokers that utilise the company's software to transact and operate their businesses more effectively and profitably.
With an allocated portfolio of live Clients to engage & develop, there are superb opportunities for you to utilise your knowledge of the Insurance industry & Insurance Software, together with your excellent people skills to build genuine client rapport & effective business relationships.
With your focus to make clients feel valued and looked after, you will ensure good visibility with client organisations, identifying and resolving issues & problems to ensure that clients are happy to renew & ideally expand on the software contracts.
- Developing and maintaining effective customer relationships to secure renewals and sales opportunities within named existing clients.
- Qualifying new sales leads and nurturing new business leads through the sales cycle to handover with a Regional Account Manager.
- Maintaining customer contact during and after the selling process to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Identifying and understanding customers business requirements, delivering analysis and problem resolution, recommending options on how the products and services would provide a solution.
Uses the Regional Accounts Manager relationships to solve issues and problems.
- Providing customer service with advice and guidance to assist with the successful use of the products and services.
Assisting with the development of and applying client services standards to resolve or escalate clients' service problems.
- Encouraging customer engagement and feedback on the products and services and how these could be improved.
Ensuring all feedback where appropriate is shared with relevant stakeholders.
- Assist in the development, maintenance and monitoring of a business plan for the allocated area that ensures wide coverage for all products and services, ensuring activity and actions required to achieve profitable growth are agreed and undertaken
- Qualify and report on all identified opportunities
- Works closely with the Distribution External Account Manager to ensure that customers are assisted and advised properly
Skills & Experience:
- Good experience of the Insurance industry and Insurance Software solutions
- Successful record of business growth & retention within a portfolio of allocated clients
- Solid client facing experience including relationship building
- Good commercial and financial acumen with solid understanding of the sales process
- Experience of territory planning and business sales activity
- Proven track record of profitable business development & account management
- Significant client facing new business sales experience
- Ability to identify, articulate, negotiate and close business opportunities
- Consistent achievement of business goals
- Understanding of commercial product pricing
Interested Candidates seeking a superb software company offering excellent Insurance software solutions which are trusted around the world, need to apply now.
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: £25000 - £28000 per annum + Plus Excellent Bonus & Benefits
- Location: Birmingham, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Sales
- Recruiter: McGinley Support Services
- Contact: Alec White
- Tel: 01932 230868
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2022-11-10 12:04:13 -
- View all Jobs from McGinley Support Services
More Jobs from McGinley Support Services
- Office Manager
- Electrician (2391)
- Traffic Marshall
- Office Manager
- AC Engineer
- HVAC Engineer
- Air Conditioning Engineer
- Cherry Picker Operator
- Quantity Surveyor/ Junior Quantity Surveyor
- Financial Controller (High Growth Company)
- General labourer
- Manufacturing Engineer
- Steel fixer
- Steel fixer
- Waterproofing Operative