CNC Programming Essential
Manufacturing Engineering Industry
Exciting Niche Market
Warwickshire - CV47
Up to £45k per annum
33 Days Holiday and other benefits
An exciting opportunity to start working for a business that is working with new revolutionary designs and technologies that will be at the forefront of their sectors now and into the future.
Working in sectors including compressors, Generators, and energy storage devices with the latest projects in electric motors, transmissions, and e-axles.
The Company is a leading component designer, manufacturer, and supplier, specialising in the machining, assembly, and testing of a number of product ranges for the global marketplace. There is a strong focus on customer satisfaction in the business with a right-first-time mentality. There will be plenty of opportunities for individuals to grow within the company as it matures over the coming years.
Commutable from Coventry, Daventry, Nuneaton, Leamington Spa, Banbury, Northampton, Birmingham and Leicester.
Reporting to the engineering manager/director the role is to support, grow and continuously improve the manufacture of world-class products.
The candidate will be a critical team leader in developing new methods of manufacture for machining and processes of internal components to drawings specifications.
You will be required to work closely with the Engineering, Quality and Manufacturing teams to influence the design for the manufacture of existing products and NPI.
The Role of Production Manufacturing Engineer:
- Programme Mazak machines for various components on various machine platforms.
- Be the hands-on part of the NPI / design team introduction.
- Work closely with quality during 1st off to production.
- Assist in supervising the shopfloor activities/production.
- Lead process improvements and NPI projects to the shop floor.
- Have experience with Lean manufacturing technics.
- Develop the machining cells to ensure they are world-class.
- Support the production team on a day-to-day basis to ensure timely delivery of customer expectations.
- Support the machining cells on real-time problem resolution and technical issues.
- Be proactive in the recommendation of new or improved manufacturing techniques.
- Supply cost-down analysis and project plans to reduce costs.
- Identify waist and define methods of reduction within the process to allow continual improvement.
Experience Required - Process Engineer:
- A proven track record within Production / Manufacturing Engineering or similar.
- CNC machine tool programming (3, 4 & 5-axis machines).
- Able to supervise/lead teams where needed.
- Setting up of new processes 1st off production, tooling, programming etc.
- Able to read and interpret 2D drawings and models.
- Strong knowledge of machining techniques.
- A good knowledge of castings.
- A good knowledge of cutting tools.
- Knowledge of Mazak controls is desirable training will be available (@ Mazak & onsite).
- Extensive knowledge in machining large & small cast & steel components.
- Experienced in NPI and process improvements.
- Communicating and presenting data effectively.
- Familiar with Quality Systems / PPAP & Environmental Issues.
- Experience implementing Lean improvements.
- Ability to pick up a project from cradle to grave hitting pre-determined timelines.
- Recognised Technical Apprenticeship.
- HNC level equivalent in manufacturing engineering or equivalent experience.
- Experience with Mazak controls and machines is desirable.
- Proficient in the use of MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
The Package - Production Engineer:
- Starting salary up to £45k per annum
- Monday to Friday Day Shifts
- Pension scheme
- 33 Days Holiday
- Death in service
- Career progression opportunities
Interested? To apply for this Production Engineer position, here are your two options:
"This is the job for me! When can I start?" - Call 0116 2545411 now and lets talk through your experience.
Ask for Dan Henderson between 8.30am - 5.30pm
"I think I'm right for this position, but I'm not sure I have enough to get an interview" - Click "apply now" so I can read your CV and let you know
- Start: 11/11/2022
- Rate: Â£40000 - Â£45000 per annum, Benefits: 33 Days Holiday, Training, Pension
- Location: Southam,England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Engineering
- Recruiter: Precision Recruitment UK Ltd
- Contact: Dan Henderson
- Tel: 121 254 5411
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: V-58597
- Posted: 2022-11-11 14:14:06 -
- View all Jobs from Precision Recruitment UK Ltd
More Jobs from Precision Recruitment UK Ltd
- Manufacturing Engineer / Process Engineer / Manufacturing Manager
- Property Manager
- press brake
- laser operator /setter
- Lettings Negotiator
- Electrical fitter
- Multi-skilled fitter
- Account Manager
- Maintenance Engineer
- Repair Engineer - London
- Lift Repair Engineer - London
- Recycling operative
- Gate Automation Engineer
- Field Service Engineer
- Mobile Facilities Maintenance Engineer
- General Operative
- Production Operative
- CNC Turner