Customer Service Advisor
Job title: Customer Service Advisor
Start date: ASAP
Salary: £23,000 pa + great benefits
We are looking for an experienced Customer Service Advisor based in Runcorn for a specialist manufacturing company.
Working with an exciting product range, you'll be responsible for sales order processing, you will communicate mainly via email, it's not a call centre environment.
You'll need similar experience along with good excel skills
As a Customer Service Advisor, you will handle enquiries for a full product range, offering advice on suitable products, product alternatives as well as discussing new development requests with sister companies and customers.
You will provide technical information on a specialised product range to customers and provide sales support to a UK sales team and international sister companies for a range of products.
You will work closely with a planning department to register new items, schedule orders and ensure materials are available.
Order processing and management of the orders from input to despatch, liaising with the production team for the supply chain of products as well as the logistics department to ensure on time deliveries
Responsibilities as the Customer Service Advisor
- Handle Enquiries
- Order Processing
- Management of orders from input to despatch
- Provide technical information on the product range
- Sales support
- Pricing and product registration
- Administration for product development projects
Requirements for the role of Customer Service Advisor
- GCSE English & Mathematics grade C or above / equivalent
- A high level of competence with MS Office (Excel and Word) and Lotus Notes.
- Experience in a customer service role, including the management of customer relationships and order processing.
- Sales/Marketing administration experience or qualification an advantage
The Rewards as the Customer Service Advisor
- Salary £23,000 pa
- Working hours: Mon-Thurs 08:30-17:00 and Fri 08:30-15:00
- Christmas shutdown
- Match up to 10% pension
- Benefits package - discount codes for shops/restaurants etc.
- Bike to Work Scheme
- Free parking
- Subsidised gym membership
To apply for the role of Customer Service Advisor please click apply now.
- Start: asap
- Rate: Up to £23000 per annum + + great benefits
- Location: Runcorn, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Customer_services
- Recruiter: GPW Recruitment Services
- Contact: Mark Clarke
- Tel: 01744 452032
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2022-11-11 14:16:40 -
- View all Jobs from GPW Recruitment Services
More Jobs from GPW Recruitment Services
- QHSE Manager
- Project Manager
- Pump Engineer Pipefitter
- Extrusion Development Engineer
- Principal EC&I Engineer
- Panel Wirer
- Electricians Mate
- Commercial Manager
- Pyrometry Calibration Engineer / Instrument Technician (NADCAP)
- Assembly Operative
- Management Accountant
- Civil Engineer
- Senior Electrical Design Draughtsperson
- Inspection and Test Engineer
- Calibration Engineer / Test Rigs Technician (Electrical Bias)
- Calibration Engineer / Technician (Mechanical / Dimensional
- Calibration Engineer
- Process Engineer
- Project Engineer
- MIG Welders x2