Band 4 Executive Office Administrator
Service Care Solutions are currently recruiting for a 4 month Temporary Band 4 Executive Office Administrator role to work within the NHS on a temporary agency contact.
This role will be based in Birmingham & Solihull ICB.
37.5 hours per week (Mon - Fri)
8.30-4.30 with a 30 min break (unpaid)
PAYE Rate - £11.47 (£14.50 Ltd Rate) paid weekly via an umbrella company.
To undergo administrative work and provide secretarial support to various teams, wards or departments within the hospital.
This will include being the first point of contact for team/ department, which could involve duties such as:
- To lead and oversee the front of house function including corporate facilities, reception and administration.
- To deliver an effective and competent level of administrative support to the executive team and wider organization.
- The postholder will be a key contact for internal and external stakeholders and will be expected to provide an excellent level of customer service.
- The postholder will need to be able to deal with a wide range of queries demonstrating knowledge of the organization for which training will be provided.
- To work as part of the Executive Office Team.
Education / Training / Qualifications
Educated to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent level of experience in a similar area
Experience of dealing with and resolving a range of queries from internal and external stakeholders
Knowledge and Experience/Skills / Abilities
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
Able to coordinate and prepare documents for meetings, take minutes and follow up action points confidently
Able to effectively organise allocated work activities, work to tight deadlines and assist in the effective organisation of non-standard tasks and events which may occur unexpectedly
Proficient use of Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
Able to prioritise workload and make changes to plans where required
Able to work independently to solve a range of problems relating to administrative processes
Able to organise diaries and events without supervision
Benefit of Service Care Solutions
- Excellent pay rates
- Exceptional referral bonuses
- Approved supplier to over 400 organizations nationwide
- Nationwide provider to over 40 different NHS trust & private organisations
- Subsidised training/ FREE mandatory training
- Dedicated and experienced one-to-one consultant support
- DBS checks provided via online services free of charge
- Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
If this role sounds of interest to you please send your CV over to email@example.com or call on 01772 208953.
Full job spec on request
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Client Manager
- Legal Secretary
- Finance Officer
- Community Care Officer
- Family Support Worker
- Band 8b Practitioner Psychologist
- Agency Support Worker
- Children’s Centre Administrative Assistant
- Band 2 Mental Healthcare Assistant - NHS
- Mental Health Support Worker
- Mental Health Support Worker
- Registered Mental Health Nurse
- Registered Mental Health Nurse - York
- Registered General Nurse
- Band 3 NHS Trust Secretary
- Band 2 NHS Estates Receptionist
- Data Analyst
- Facilities Officer
- Secretary and Cover Manager
- Principal Insurance Officer