Customer Service Executive
Customer Service Executive
Are you a skilled Customer Service Professional with the ability to build rapport with key clients? If yes, read on .
My client is an established firm in the engineering manufacturing sector, based in the North East of England and commutable from Newcastle-upon-tyne, Sunderland and Durham.
They are currently looking for a skilled Customer Service Executive to maintain key accounts within the business.
- Acting as the Voice of the Customer' to ensure consistent world class service to both internal and external customers.
- Managing a significant number of incoming enquiries from customers covering a range of topics.
- Developing and maintaining strong customer relationships with key account customers.
- Processing, checking and monitoring the progress of orders for products and spare parts on the system ensuring total accuracy of information.
- Processing Proforma payments/Credit Card orders.
- Raising and delivering customer quotations.
- Processing returns from customers efficiently.
- Working with various areas of the business, ensuring smooth delivery of products.
- Supporting sales representatives with updates on orders and enquiries.
Minimum Skills / Experience Required:
- Customer focused and a proactive approach to delivering world class customer service.
- Experience of working in a customer service role managing customer accounts within a manufacturing environment.
- Self motivated and enthusiastic.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent telephone and listening skills.
- Previous experience using sales order processing and CRM systems.
- The ability to to work on your own and as part of a team to build rapport effectively with customers and colleagues, ensuring queries are dealt with quickly and effectively.
- Strong planning, organisation and time management skills.
- Ability to multi-task and deal with a varied workload, ensuring the needs of the customer are always achieved and put first
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver to deadlines with a high level of accuracy.
- Practical and logical nature in order to gain full knowledge and understanding of product ranges and market.
- IT literate, particularly Microsoft packages, including excel.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- 5% pension contribution from employer
- Long service awards
- Cash benefits e.g Opticians/dentistry (after qualifying period of 6 months)
- 2 paid 15 minute breaks
Interested? To apply for this Customer Service Executive position, here are your two options:
- "This is the job for me! When can I start?" - Call now and lets talk through your experience.
Ask for Shanice Vickers on 0116 4786969 between 8.30am - 5.30pm.
- "I think I'm right for this position, but I'm not sure I have enough to get an interview" - Click "apply now" so I can read your CV and let you know - email@example.com
- Start: 14/11/2022
- Rate: Â£26744 per annum
- Location: Newcastle upon Tyne,England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Engineering
- Recruiter: Precision Recruitment UK Ltd
- Contact: Shanice Vickers
- Tel: 0116 254 5411
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: V-58600
- Posted: 2022-11-14 10:49:04 -
- View all Jobs from Precision Recruitment UK Ltd
More Jobs from Precision Recruitment UK Ltd
- press brake
- laser operator /setter
- Lettings Negotiator
- Electrical fitter
- Multi-skilled fitter
- Account Manager
- Maintenance Engineer
- Repair Engineer - London
- Lift Repair Engineer - London
- Recycling operative
- Gate Automation Engineer
- Field Service Engineer
- Mobile Facilities Maintenance Engineer
- General Operative
- Production Operative
- CNC Turner
- CNC Setter Operator
- Electrical Maintenance Engineer