We are currently looking for a QC (Quality Control) Analyst to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Yorkshire area.
As the QC Analyst you will be responsible for analytical testing, testing of raw materials and ensuring safe & satisfactory quality standards in materials being manufactured.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the QC Analyst will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
Testing of raw materials in line with ICH, GMP, GCP and GLP guidelines.
As the QC Analyst you must have experience in analytical testing, using chromatographic methods such as HPLC (High Performing Liquid Chromatography).
You will need to preform QC analysis on Materials, In process and finished product samples in support of production.
In addition to the above you will need to carry out calibration of equipment and ensure the maintenance of calibration records are appropriate to the companies standards and guidelines.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QC Analyst we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
Degree or relevant qualification in Chemistry (or similar)
Proven industry experience in Chemistry or QC is desirable but not essential
A working knowledge and practical experience with HPLC.
Key Words: Quality Control | QC | QC Analyst | Chemistry | HPLC | Analytical Testing | GMP | GCP | GLP Raw Materials | Finished Products | Pharmaceutical | Manufacturing
- Start: 14/11/2022
- Duration: 6-9 Months with possibility to extend
- Rate: £24000 - £27000 per annum
- Location: Yorkshire,England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Pharmaceutical
- Recruiter: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Raees Kehlar
- Tel: 0203 910 2980
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: J5637270
- Posted: 2022-11-14 18:47:03 -
- View all Jobs from Hyper Recruitment Solutions
More Jobs from Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Senior Research Scientist
- QC Microbiologist
- Senior Separation Scientist
- QC Microbiologist
- Bioanalytical Scientist / Senior Scientist
- Accounts Receivable Collection Analyst
- QP - Remote
- Principal Analytical Scientist (Bioassay)
- Animal Technician
- Section Head Toxicology
- Maintenance Engineer
- QA Specialist - Validation
- Accounts Receivable Supervisor
- Clinical Supply Operations Support Specialist
- Operations Director
- IT Support Engineer
- Immunoassay Technical Specialist
- CADD Manager
- R&D Scientific Writer - Pre-Clinical
- Software Developer - C#