Recruitment Consultant Established Division
With a fantastic and achievable expansion plan in place at Holt Recruitment, we have opportunities for achievement focussed individuals to join our team.
This role sits within one of our established teams and is a great opportunity for an experienced Recruitment Consultant to make an immediate impact. There is a great progression plan within this team as the scope is significant.
What you can expect as Recruitment Consultant:
- A thriving, results focussed environment
- Full support in your development and a management team who are dedicated to your success
- A busy desk, with the chance to earn commission quickly!
- Fun! Incentives, activities and rewards to make you smile and genuinely love your job.
- A workplace that is truly Anything but Ordinary
- Great benefits including generous holiday allowance
- An inspirational space to work plus table tennis, pool table and gaming/leisure areas and a beer fridge!
- Quarterly work outings and a target driven all expenses paid holiday
- International travel as the team expands
What we expect from our Recruiters:
- Commitment and dedication
- Great team mentality
- A positive attitude and motivation to grow with us
- A professional approach with desire to deliver an excellent service to clients and candidates
What you will need:
- Some sales or customer service experience, a background in recruitment or resourcing would be a huge bonus!
- An understanding of the recruitment process using Social Media
- Flexibility around working hours due to time differences
- The ability to prioritise your day and work at a fast pace
- Great communication skills
- We have some great technology to support you, so you will need to have a good understanding of systems and MS Office applications
- Knowledge of the automotive industry is desirable but not essential
Whats the next step?
We think that this is an exciting opportunity if you feel the same please get in touch! You can apply via this advert, drop me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call!
- Start: 15/11/2022
- Rate: Â£21000 - Â£30000 per annum, Benefits: Benefits Package
- Location: Bournemouth,England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Recruitment
- Recruiter: Holt Recruitment
- Contact: Karen Wheeler
- Tel: +44 (0)1202 552915
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: KW-2
- Posted: 2022-11-15 16:19:52 -
- View all Jobs from Holt Recruitment
More Jobs from Holt Recruitment
- Aftersales Manager- Bedford
- Sales Executive - Twickenham
- Bus Mechanic / PSV Technician / HGV Fitter
- Aftersales Manager
- Technical Maintenance Controller
- Complaints Handler
- Retentions Advisor
- Vehicle Technician
- Mobile Network Controller
- Parts Manager
- Master Technician
- MOT Tester
- MOT Tester
- Vehicle Technician - Nottingham
- Vehicle Technician - Rugby
- Vehicle Technician - Derby
- Vehicle Technician Birmingham
- Vehicle Technician - Tamworth
- Parts Supervisor