Integra People - Education are looking to recruit for a tutoring role in the Derby area, the role will be teaching key stage 3 Maths and English.
We are looking for Tutors who have experience of working 1:1 with specific pupils and also with those within the care system.
Some of these pupils may have additional needs, have an EHCP or would just like support and extra tutoring sessions.
The role would require the tutor to teach face to face.
The chosen tutors will be required to have excellent knowledge of any/all English, Maths and Science National Curriculum to Key Stage 3, be able to build rapport with students and have experience of working on a 1:1 basis.
The chosen Tutors MUST have:
- QTS or equivalent qualifications or experience.
- Experience of working on a 1:1 basis and supporting them with the core subjects.
- Enhanced DBS on the update service (or be willing to apply for a new one)
- Be passionate about tutoring and helping students to progress academically.
More Jobs from Integra
- Secondary English Teacher
- Support Worker
- Registered Mental Health Nurse RMN / RNLD
- General Cleaner
- Case Worker
- Recruitment Consultant
- Cleaner - Kegworth
- 1:1 Tutor
- Mobile Cleaner
- District Caretaker
- 1-1 Tutor
- SEN Teaching Assistant
- Office Cleaner