Night Reception Duty Manager - London - up to £30,500!
Our client is an accommodation company who are based in London and they are looking for a Night Reception Duty Manager to join their team! They are looking for someone who will be managing the day-to-day management of the reception!
- Assist the Senior Night Duty Manager in the supervision and support of the night reception team to ensure that they are motivated and meet daily objectives in line with college standards and procedures.
- Training and development of the night reception team, under direction from the Head of Reception and Security and Senior Night Reception Duty Manager.
- Support the Senior Duty Manager in various administrative duties for Head of Reception and Security where required.
- To cover the Senior NightManager’anager extra duties when he/she are not on duty.
- Completion of nightly security checks along with building safety and maintenance audits.
- Ensure security protocols are adhered to at all times and deal with any matters arising in a prompt and efficient manner to ensure the safety and security of members, guests and staff.
- Have operational knowledge of all front of house services and be aware how to access these services to meet the members’ requirements.
- Maintain awareness of all site procedures relevant to Reception, ensuring that any required changes to procedures are brought to the attention of everyone involved.
- Liaise with day supervisors and contractor’s to ensure that all Reception facilities are maintained and are in working order.
- Find cover when staff call in sick or when necessary.
- Provide in depth information on the local area, directions, traffic & travel updates, timetables etc.
- Assist in the implementation and improvement to services and procedures.
- Complete an end of Shift Report and action any outstanding issues arising.
- Become a First Aider & Fire Marshall (training will be given).
- Any other duties as may reasonably be required.
Shift Pattern: The position is based on working 12 hour shifts 4 days on and 4 days off.
The shift starts at 8.00pm and finishes at 8.00am on a rota basis and will include weekends and bank holidays.
Does this sound like you?
If you are keen to discuss the details further, please contact Sophie Book on 0207 790 2666
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for Hospitality, Catering, Leisure, Retail, FM, Property and Construction sectors.
We currently have over 1350 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, Africa, North & Central America and South East Asia.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
Likewise, if you are looking to recruit then we would love to hear from you.
Follow COREcruitment on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram
More Jobs from COREcruitment
- FM & Property Manager
- Project Manager - Construction
- General Manager - Edinburgh - High End Restaurant - £70,000
- Bar Manager - £45/50,000 City of London - High volume Bar
- Assistant General Manager - London 50/55k OTE 58k
- HRBP - Amsterdam Hotel
- HRBP - Head Office
- Network and Telephony Engineer
- General Manager - LGBTAI+ Pub - London - up to £55,000
- General Manager - Bustling City Pub - London - up to £55,000
- General Manager - Award-Winning Countryside Gastropub - Leicestershire - £38k
- GENERAL MANAGER - High end Pub/Restaurant - Surrey - £45,000
- General Manager (Live-In) - High-End Pub Company - Kent - £45,000
- GENERAL MANAGER - High end Pub/Restaurant - £55,000 + Live-In
- GENERAL MANAGER - High-end Pub/Hotel - £60,000
- General Manager - Independent & Dynamic Neighbourhood Bars - London £38,000
- Assistant General Manager - Independent & Dynamic Neighbourhood Bars - London £34,000
- Assistant Manager - Leicestershire - Top Local Pub Company £28k
- Assistant Manager - LGBT Dance Nightclub - Soho - £40k
- Area Manager - Pub Company - £50-70k