Occupational Health Advisor
Occupational Health Advisor (Part Time)
Salary: £38,000 FTE
Key Skills: OHA, Occupational Health Advisor, Cheltenham, Gloucester, RGN
Our client's Healthcare Company is one of the UK's leading providers of occupational health services.
Established by a group of occupational health professionals, they have experienced strong, steady growth.
Their clients include leading names across a wide range of sectors including aviation, construction, engineering, manufacturing, retail, utilities and the emergency services.
Our Client's team brings together many of the UK's finest practitioners and teachers in all relevant healthcare disciplines.
We are looking for an experienced Occupational Health Advisor to join our client occupational Health Team in Cheltenham.
As an Occupational Health Advisor, youll carryout Health Surveillance, Audiometry, Spirometry and Fitness for work assessments; Undertake case management over the phone/in person, producing high standard and quality management advice reports and provide clinical supervision and support other team members.
* You will be a Qualified or Registered Nurse with a valid NMC PIN, a diploma or degree in Occupational Health is preferable.
* You will have experience in a commercial occupational health setting, particularly with exposure to case management and health surveillance, as well as excellent knowledge of occupational health and employment legislation.
* You will receive a Contributory pension scheme - matched up to 6%,
* Life Assurance
* 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays which increases with length of service.
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text message.
It is important you are aware of your individual rights and the provisions the company has put in place to protect your data.
If you would like further information on the policy or GDPR please contact us.
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Pastry Chef /Chef De Partie
- Sous Chef
- Umbraco .NET Web Developer
- .Net Web Developer (C#)
- Trade Finance Officer
- Early Years Practitioner
- Accounts Manager (personal / corporate tax)
- VAT Manager
- HGV Mechanic/HGV Technician
- Vehicle Technician / Mechanic
- Project Architect
- Grounds Maintenance Assistant
- Care Assistant
- Architectural Technologist / Technician
- Contracts Manager (Ground Maintenance)
- Operations Manager (Fencing & Landscaping - Housebuild)
- Senior R&D Tax Consultant