Private Dentist Jobs in Guernsey, Channel Islands.
High specification independent private practice with established patients.
ZEST Dental Recruitment working in partnership with an established private dental practice is seeking to recruit an Associate Dentist for a private dentist job.
- Private Independent Dental Practice
- Full-time Associate Dentist
- Guernsey, Channel Islands
- High spec state of the art practice
- Established patients to acquire (full and busy list)
- Superb earnings
- Large and consistently growing patient base
- Excellent support staff
- General and cosmetic dentistry
- Must have experience in orthodontics
- Facial Aesthetics, Botox, and Fillers certification/experience is beneficial but not essential
- Good implant potential (but not essential)
- Tax-efficient, 20% personal tax and no VAT on Guernsey
- Read Five Reasons to live in Guernsey (Financial Times January 2019)
- Reference: DW9564
This is an exceptional opportunity to live and work in a beautiful location, to acquire an established list of private patients and benefit from providing superb dental treatment with like-minded colleagues in a high spec dental practice.
A busy practice, established for over 22 years, the practice benefits from a superb reputation with a large and consistently growing patient base, providing you superb earning potential.
The practice boasts a wealth of state of the art equipment; with brand new chairs, CT Scanner, OPG, Ceph, intra-oral cameras, etc.
you will have everything you need to ensure you can provide the best treatments possible.
You will be working with a fantastic team and supported by an exceptional and talented support team of dental nurses, treatment coordinators, dental hygienists, and administrative staff.
In terms of remuneration, the position provides a high income from the established patient list.
Successful candidates will have experience of providing private dental treatment to a high standard including experience in orthodontics and be registered with the GDC.
The position is to complement the existing and very well-established team and thus we are seeking a candidate who is looking for a long-term role and to become an integral part of this thriving practice.
With this in mind, if you are not already resident on Guernsey, you will be seeking to relocate long-term and to make Guernsey your home.
For further information regarding this dentist position, confidential enquiries can be made by submitting your CV to ZEST Dental.
All applications and enquiries will be treated in the strictest of confidence.