Associate Dentist Jobs in Lewes, East Sussex.
High private opportunity, £13.50 UDA, State of the art practice.
ZEST Dental Recruitment working in partnership with an established dental practice is seeking to recruit an Associate Dentist.
- Independent Dental Practice
- Part-time Associate Dentist
- Lewes, East Sussex
- High private opportunity at 50%
- £12 to £13.50 per UDA (dependent on experience)
- Days available are: Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursday, and two Saturdays per month
- Flexible UDA allocation
- Principal in the practice
- Replacing retiring colleague
- Close to the train station
- State-of-the-art equipment
- Established dental practice
- Permanent position
- Reference: DW9883
This is an established state-of-the-art mixed dental practice in Lewes.
Whilst the practice has an NHS contract, private opportunities are very high, with chairs currently generating an additional £6000 to £8000 per month.
You will be taking over from an established colleague who is retiring.
Thus, you will acquire a well-maintained list of patients with "significant" potential for private.
The practice has three state-of-the-art surgeries, equipped to an extremely high standard, accommodating currently two dentists (including the principal), plus the new colleague.
You will also benefit from superb support from qualified and experienced nurses and a fully refurbished surgery.
Successful candidates will be GDC registered dentists, have an active dentist performer number and have experience of providing NHS dental treatment in the UK of at least one-year post foundation training.
For further information regarding this dentist position, confidential enquiries can be made by submitting your CV to ZEST Dental.
All applications and enquiries will be treated in the strictest of confidence.