Private Dentist Jobs in Pontefract, West Yorkshire.
High-spec practice, high earnings, excellent professional development.
ZEST Dental Recruitment working in partnership with an established private dental practice is seeking to recruit an Associate Dentist.
- Independent Private Dental Practice
- Private Associate Dentist
- Pontefract, West Yorkshire
- High grossing opportunity
- Four or five days per week
- Award-winning practice
- Superb support for professional development including financial packages for courses
- Remuneration is 50% of gross
- Established state of the art dental practice
- High spec equipment
- Providing a range of cosmetic treatments
- Excellent support from experienced and qualified nurses, treatment coordinators, dental hygienists…
- …and a professional administrative team led by a superb practice manager
- Permanent position
- Reference: DW9880
This is an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated experienced associate who wants the freedom to work to the highest standards alongside an experienced team.
This practice has recently been fully refurbished to very high standard, it is equipped to the highest standard with Trios 3 Shape scanners, the latest software and beautiful surgeries.
Please note that there will be an NHS element of treatment up until March 2023.
This though will decrease and become less and less up until this date, following which the patient base will be entirely private.
UDA will be paid at £14 per unit.
We are offering:
- A practice that is growing and investing in its people and equipment with a forward-thinking clinical director/principal on-site
- You will experience an award-winning treatment co-coordinating team, all of which can take impressions and radiographs and are trained in the use of the Trios 3 Shape scanner.
- An outstanding team of administrative staff that has your best interests at heart and you will enjoy working with your own dedicated point of contact in the reception team.
- This is a fully Private role with the support of a marketing team creating a strong, well-recognised brand in the area, and a significant demand for new patients
- We are an Invisalign Diamond 2 Certified Practice with excellent internal systems and an in-house Dental Monitoring Team to provide administrative support
- An excellent patient journey that is based on providing an award-winning experience.
- High earning potential
- Supported Continued Professional Development
We are seeking a dentist with at least three years post-qualification experience and a passion for dentistry and professional development, particularly in the areas of either implant dentistry, orthodontics or facial aesthetics.
This is an exciting opportunity for a talented dentist with good all-round skills, to join a state-of-the-art practice, offering high-end treatments.
You will be supported in your career with plenty of support and opportunity for professional development.
Successful candidates will be GDC registered dentists, have an active dentist performer number and have experience of providing dental treatment in the UK.
For further information regarding this dentist position, confidential enquiries can be made by submitting your CV to ZEST Dental.
All applications and enquiries will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
More Jobs from Zest Business Group
- Dental Practice Manager - Bedford - Permanent
- Assistant Store Manager - Central London - Luxury Boutique
- Optical Assistant - Surbiton
- Optical Assistant - Gosport
- Optical Assistant - Kidderminster - West Midlands
- Optical Assistant - Independent - Wirral
- Assistant Store Manager
- Optical Store Manager - Walton-On-Thames - Surrey