MASH Duty Support Officer
I am currently recruiting for a MASH duty support officer to work in Barnet.
This role is initially for three months and requires candidates to have an enhanced DBS.
This role is for a strong administrator for a busy MASH team.
Experience of working in a MASH or social care team would be an advantage.
Hybrid working arrangements - roughly twice a week but this can be agreed at interview.
Free parking or a 5 minute walk from the tube station.
, To work proactively and cooperatively with the MASH Manager, Social Workers and social work practitioners to ensure that the team meets its aim of ensuring that referrals receive a rapid and appropriate response.
, To ensure effective collaboration with major partners within the MASH hub - inclusive of but not limited to - police, health and education professionals and Barnet's early intervention services.
, To develop and maintain good working relationships with other teams within children's social care, other council departments and children, young people and parents/carers referred to the service.
If you are interested in this role, please contact Andy at Service Care Solutions, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 3 months +
- Rate: Up to £17.00 per hour
- Location: Edgware, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Other
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Andrew Quinney
- Tel: 01772 208962
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2022-11-17 16:17:09 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Band 6 RMN. Norwich.
- Helpdesk Assistant
- Band 5 RMN. Norwich
- Voids Surveyor
- Building Surveyor
- Senior Financial Management Information Assistant
- NHS Band 2 Retail Catering Assistant
- Band 6 Counsellor
- Band 2 NHS Ward Clerk
- Mental Health Support Worker
- Band 5 Patient Safety Co-Ordinator
- Support Worker
- Sales Executive - Account Manager
- Application Architect
- Neighbourhood Housing Officer
- Social worker
- Social worker
- Social Worker