System Design Authority
Insignis Talent are currently working with a market leading Electronics and Systems company, based in Dorset, that are currently expanding due to a sustained period of natural, organic growth.
As a result, they are actively seeking System Design Authorities (SDA) to join their team on a permanent basis.
In this position you will provide technical oversight to all stages of the product lifecycle, working with multiple teams within the business, working on the design and development of innovative technical solutions for the maritime defence market.
This position would highly suit someone who currently operates as an SDA, or a proven Systems Engineer who is looking to take the next step in their career.
Typical duties/responsibilities include:
- Assessing customer requirements against product specifications
- Systems specifications
- Systems Architecture definition
- Test and Acceptance strategy
- Defining engineering work packages
- Working alongside Bid/Project/Engineering managers, identifying, assessing and managing technical risk
Knowledge, skills and personal qualities required
- Experience in a safety critical, highly regulated environment is desired (Aerospace, Defence, Rail etc)
- Proven Systems Engineering experience
- Systems Thinker
- Experience across the whole systems lifecycle, or across most of the lifecycle with knowledge and appreciation for any gaps
- The ability to satisfy a full security clearance (SC) check!
If you feel you are suitable and are interested in this vacancy, please do apply! We will aim to reach you within 2-working days.
If you have not heard back within 5-working days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful
stream is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from STR Group Limited
- Electrical-Electronic Engineer
- Senior Microbiologist I
- Lead Microbiologist
- Claims Assistant (P&I) - London
- IT Service Delivery Manager
- Technical Sales Engineer
- Principal Engineer - North England - £40,000 to £48,000 p.a.
- Marine Electrical Engineer - £35,000 to £40,000 per annum
- Solicitor (Ship / Asset Finance) – London
- Technical Content Writer
- Engineering Planner
- RF Test System Development Engineer
- Environment Health and Safety Controller
- Database and Reporting Officer
- Senior Talent Management Partner
- Commercial & Procurement Manager
- Senior Appointed Person Electrical Engineer - Essex
- Senior HR and Legal Adviser
- Electrical Engineer - Essex
- Technical Tutor - Classroom, Engineering