Sector: Industrial Equipment
My client is a UK leader in the supply of Industrial Equipment and they have gone from strength to strength over recent years.
To support their continued growth, we are now looking for a switched-on Procurement Manager to join their HQ team in Southampton.
This is a great role as it offers the incoming Procurement Manager a great deal freedom and autonomy.
You will get to shape, improve, create and polish the procurement function from start to finish.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary between £45,000.00 and £50,000.00 per annum
- Private healthcare
- 24 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Enhanced workplace pension scheme
- Access to our discount and wellbeing portal
- Life assurance which is 2x annual salary
- Holiday buy back scheme
- Onsite parking / excellent transport links
- Hybrid working – 1 work from home day per week
As the Procurement Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing the business sourcing capabilities and supply chain. You will work as part of the Finance team, working with colleagues and stakeholders in defining the procurement processes to establish a clear framework for managing the supply of products and services across the business.
Tasks and Responsibilities Include:
- · Procurement activities supporting the negotiations on overhead costs
- · Correct stock profiling to meet the business trading patterns, engineers need and stores
- · Detailed and meaningful management information regarding ageing, non-moving and excess stock
- · Support to other business disciplines in margin and COS analysis
- · Support analysis of spare parts expenditure/usage on all-inclusive contracts
- · Identifying profitable suppliers
- · Negotiation with external vendors to secure advantageous terms
- · Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness
- · Collaborate with key persons within the business
- · Drive positive change through implementation of procurement best-practice processes
- An analytical mindset, with the ability to understand business processes.
- Proven experience in procurement management
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Experience of using SAGE
- Knowledge of sourcing and procurement techniques as well as dexterity in reading the market
- Negotiation and networking skills
- Confident in collecting and analysing data
If you have the skill and experience needed and you really want a role that you can make your own an grow, send your CV to email@example.com
You must be able to live and work in the UK without restriction.
To view all our vacancies, go to, www.corecruitment.com
More Jobs from COREcruitment
- Bar General Manager -SW London - £45k plus bonus
- General Manager - Fine Dining Restaurant 90/100k London
- Deputy Manager - pub company 34/36,000k plus bonus
- Assistant Manager - £28,000 - Bath (bar)
- General Manager - Shoreditch £50/55,000 plus bonus
- Duty Manager - award-winning bar group - 37k North (London)
- Cluster General Manager - Lifestyle Apart-Hotels
- Venue Director - Birmingham
- Housekeeper - High Profile Client - London - Up to 41,000 pa
- Commercial Manager - Luxury Resort - Devon
- Director of Sales and Marketing - International Branded Hotel
- Front of House Manager - Luxury Resort - Devon
- Contract Manager - Multi-Site
- Head Chef - Event Catering - Monday to Friday role!
- Junior Insights Manager
- Head OF Ecommerce
- Communications Director
- General Manager - Premium High-Volume Restaurant
- General Manager - Serviced Apartment - West London
- Assistant C&B Manager - Luxury Hotel - Essex