Our client, who holds a highly well established and industry leading Conveyancing department are looking for a highly experienced Residential Conveyancer with ability working exclusively from home.
In this role you will provide support to the areas of business in need of assistance during peak or times of high demand, mainly working as a part time conveyancer supporting residential conveyancing caseload but also supporting other areas of the business where required including Completions, Technical team and Registrations.
To be considered for this role, you must hold minimum of 3 years of uptodate experience (no upper limit) as a Residential Conveyancer and be able to demonstrate excellent knowledge of the Conveyancing process and experience of dealing with Sale and Purchase transactions.
Additional to the home working environment, you will also benefit from a competitive salary up to £45,000 DOE including an achievable bonus scheme.
This company also hold a wide and varied amount of additional staff benefits including 25 days annual leave and look to promote from within with clear progression routes to management level.
If you would like to apply for this Residential Conveyancer role, please forward contact Dan Howard on email@example.com or call 01772 259121 for an informal discussion.
More Jobs from Clayton legal
- OL/PL Litigator
- Clinical Negligence Lawyer
- Clin Neg Solicitor/ Lawyer
- Legal Assistant |
- Child Care Legal Assistant or Paralegal
- Real Estate Associate/Senior
- Private Client Fee Earner
- Wills & Probate Paralegal
- Private Client Paralegal
- Court of Protect - Legal Administrator
- Conveyancer 2+ years PQE
- Legal Secretary - Part Time, 12 month FTC
- Remortgage Case Handler
- Corporate Solicitor 1-3+ years PQE
- Health Employment Solicitor
- Conveyancing Assistant
- Corporate Lawyer
- Corporate Lawyer
- Residential Conveyancer-Remote
- Corporate Solicitor (NQ+)