Clayton Legal are proud to be working in connection with an expanding firm who due continuing growth and strong pipeline of workflow are looking for an experienced Residential Conveyancer to join their team, office based in central Manchester however after initial induction hybrid working of 3 or 4 days working from home is available.
On a day to day basis this Residential Conveyancer role will consist of dealing with the sales and purchase from initiation to completion, managing a caseload of residential matters with the help of an Assistant.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 years experience within a Residential Conveyancer role, successful candidates will include covering:-
- Purchases, Sales, Remortgages, Auctions, New Build
- Right to Buy
- Help to Buy
- Shared Ownership
- Transfer of Equity
- Lease Extensions
- Deeds of Variation
Experience in all area is desirable, however training can be available on areas that require development.
Essential is the ability to work independently and feel comfortable delegating work to support staff.
Salary for this Residential Conveyancer role is dependent upon experience ranging from £30k-£40k, additional benefits include holiday increments with service as well as flexible hybrid home working model.
To apply for this post, or if you're interested to discuss further then please contact Dan Howard at Clayton Legal on 0161 9147 357 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
More Jobs from Clayton legal
- OL/PL Litigator
- Clinical Negligence Lawyer
- Clin Neg Solicitor/ Lawyer
- Legal Assistant |
- Child Care Legal Assistant or Paralegal
- Real Estate Associate/Senior
- Private Client Fee Earner
- Wills & Probate Paralegal
- Private Client Paralegal
- Court of Protect - Legal Administrator
- Conveyancer 2+ years PQE
- Legal Secretary - Part Time, 12 month FTC
- Remortgage Case Handler
- Corporate Solicitor 1-3+ years PQE
- Health Employment Solicitor
- Conveyancing Assistant
- Corporate Lawyer
- Corporate Lawyer
- Residential Conveyancer-Remote
- Corporate Solicitor (NQ+)