Senior Insurance Account Handler
SENIOR INSURANCE ACCOUNT HANDLER
SALARY UP TO £40,000 PLUS BENEFITS
Get recruited are so proud to be representing one of the North East's oldest and most well known Insurance brokers who are looking to add a number of experienced Senior Account Handlers to their ever growing division.
As a well established business with many years experience they pride themselves on the service they offer to their customers.
They have a passion for supporting, training and nurturing their team to help them grow.
99% of recent Account Handlers to join the business are now Account Directors.
As a Senior Account Handler you will be responsible for managing and growing an existing book of commercial client business.
This will include identifying up sell and cross sell opportunities to ensure customers are given the best advise possible and ensuring existing relationships are renewed and long terms relationships are maintained.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a driven individual from a senior Account handling / Broking / Insurance Broker background to join a thriving an rewarding business who are one of the best in their field.
- Understand client needs and identify the most effective cover for their requirements, in conjunction with Account Executives in the International team.
- Manage the renewal/placing process in a timely manner, highlighting potential risks and agreeing terms in line with client requirements including any mid term alterations
- Liaise with partner brokers within our network to ensure that insurance placements are coordinated at a global level
- Ensure accurate recording of information on Acturis
- Keep up to date with current market conditions and external factors affecting the Clients Business and sector
- Work with underwriters to amend policies where necessary in order to meet client demands.
- Extensive knowledge within insurance industry (Likely to have been gained over a minimum of 1-2 year's experience)
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills with an ability to secure the best deals for clients and our business
- Ability to develop and manage good working relationships with clients and insurers through building trust and mutual respect
- Have outstanding industry and sector knowledge, maintained through CPD.
- Understand and ensure compliance with regulations and procedures as laid down by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), by keeping up to date with all changes in the regulatory framework
If you are an experienced Senior Account Handler with the required skills, please send your CV for immediate consideration.
We are currently shortlisting for interviews.
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from GetRecruited UK Ltd
- Supply Chain Administrator
- Business Development Manager - Events/Conferences
- Ecommerce Executive
- Sales Account Manager
- Senior Marketing & PR Executive
- Assistant Accountant
- Payroll Officer
- Insurance Account Handler
- Insurance Account Exec
- Regional Marketing Manager - Fully Remote
- Project Coordinator
- Project Coordiantor
- New Business Insurance Advisor
- Commercial Insurance Account Handler
- HEAD OF OPERATIONS - FMCG
- SME Insurance Account Handler
- Digital Marketing Executive
- Business Development Manager
- RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT
- SENIOR RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT