This job has been posted for more than 30 working days and has expired.
(Senior) SAP EWM Specialist Consultant
Do you want a new challenge? Looking for a new project to get involved in we have the opportunity for you.
We are recruiting an SAP EWM Specialist Consultant for a state-of-the-art Consulting Company based in UK.
This position is largely remote, but the role does require some flexibility to travel to client offices.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Implementation of SAP EWM projects to our clients, working directly with the client gathering requirements to analyze, design, and;/or implement technology best practice business solutions
- Lead task and projects to ensure the success of the project is obtained
Skills and Requirements
- Fluent English
- UK citizenship or valid EU Visa Work Permit holder;
- Extensive EWM implementation project experience;
- Ideally experience within at least one of the following sectors pharmaceutical, medical devices or veterinary.
What we offer:
- Full-time position - permanent.
- Very competitive salary plus benefits.
- A dynamic and growing business environment with flexible working hours
- Development opportunities
If you are interested, please contact our consultant for a confidential discussion using the contact details provided or click "Apply" to send an updated copy of your resume.
Cavendish (Recruitment) Professionals Ltd are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we believe that inclusivity begins with the candidate experience.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of, gender, race, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief.
More Jobs from Cavendish Professionals