Legal Assistant |
My client, a well-established Legal 500 and Excel accredited Law firm are currently looking for a Legal Assistant to join their Private Client Team in Sheffield.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to progress in the Wills and Probate arena.
With historic roots dating back to the early 1900s this firm is securely, positioned within the heart of South Yorkshire.
In addition to boasting the Law Societys Lexcel accreditation, our client prides themselves on delivering a level of client care that is second to none.
If you are looking to join a team of busy and successful Legal Experts, then this could be the role for you!
Whats in it for you?
The opportunity to work for a firm that gives back to the local community
- A firm that holds its Corporate Social Responsibility at the forefront of everything
- Private Health Care
- Death in Service
- Modern offices
- Pension 5%
- Discounted Legal Services
- 27 + 8 Bank holidays
- The opportunity to work for a busy and successful Private Client Team
In addition to the above, our client is offering an inclusive, supportive, and comfortable working environment, where the opportunity to gain experience is available from day one.
As the successful Legal assistant, you will be joining an experienced and friendly Private Client Team, where you will be expected to assist on a caseload of Private client matters.
The firm deal with a variety of Private Client matters, including:
- Lasting Powers of Attorney
- Estate Administration costs
- Powers of attorney
To be suitable for this position, you will be able to demonstrate experience of supporting fee earners within a busy legal team.
Ideally you will have previous experience in a similar position and be able to assist on a range of private client matters.
Other areas of legal experience will be considered for suitable candidates.
The firm are looking for individuals who are enthusiastic about Private Client Law and have excellent communication skills.
More Jobs from Clayton legal
- Conveyancing Solicitor
- MOJ Team Leader
- Catastrophic Injury Solicitor
- Personal Injury - Lower level
- MOJ Fee Earners
- Post Litigation Fee Earners
- Family Solicitor / Fee Earner
- Family Paralegal
- Residential Conveyancer
- Senior Recruitment Consultant
- Court of Protection Solicitor
- Recruitment Consultant - Manchester
- Recruitment Consultant - Preston
- EMPLOYMENT SOLICITOR
- Property Legal Secretary
- Private Client Fee Earner
- EL Litigator
- Clinical Negligence Lawyer
- RTA Litigation Lawyer
- OL/PL Litigator