Assistant Accountant - West London - up to £32,000
We are working with a high-end sports venue based in West London.
They have a range of different sporting activities and a restaurant/ Café.
With the ever-growing company going from strength to strength an opportunity has opened up for an enthusiastic, team player to join our team.
We are looking for an Assistant Accountant to support the FD and managing necessary accounting functions:
- Daily Sales Reporting for the business
- Weekly revenue calculations & posting for all departments
- Bank Reconciliations - The managing of multiple bank accounts ensuring transactions are recorded in Business Central and that balances agree for all departments.
- Accounts Receivable, issuing weekly and monthly invoices and ensuring the outstanding debtors are cleared in a timely manner.
Accounts Payable, posting invoices across all different departments ensuring they are addressed correctly and have appropriate authorisation.
- Ensuring venues beverage invoices match up with stock system, liaising with sites and reporting any shortages before requesting credit notes from suppliers.
- Weekly payment run proposal to FD for sign off, reconciling supplier accounts to ensuring their integrity and that they are up to date.
- Maintain expenses system and that all transactions have the correct back up before posting business central and paid out.
- Maintaining our till system
- Keep on top of accounts inbox ensuring queries are dealt with and invoices posted.
- Maintaining the Fixed Asset Registers for each department
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Production of departmental monthly management accounts
- Ad Hoc reporting
- Support the business and team with other accounting projects and ad hoc tasks when required.
- Xero accounting package and till system (Bleep and ProAgenda) are used
- Experience reconciling key balance sheet accounts
- Previous experience working in the hospitality industry is desirable
- Experience with Xero accounting system preferable but not a necessity
- Knowledge of Excel, v-lookups and pivot tables
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work within a team
- Excellent organisational skills and strong attention to detail.
- Happy to Help attitude
- Salary depending on experience
- Discretional bonus
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Standard Nest pension scheme
- Free use of golf course and other sporting facilities
Does this sound like you?
If you are keen to discuss the details further, please contact Sophie Book on 0207 790 2666
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for Hospitality, Catering, Leisure, Retail, FM, Property and Construction sectors.
We currently have over 1350 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, Africa, North & Central America and South East Asia.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
Likewise, if you are looking to recruit then we would love to hear from you.
Follow COREcruitment on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram
More Jobs from COREcruitment
- Event Manager
- Business Development Manager - Leeds - up to £35,000
- Event Operations Manager
- Marketing & Sales Executive - Bath - up to £34,000
- Venue Finding Executive
- Restaurant General Manager
- Head of Food and Beverage
- Chef de Partie
- General Manager - Beautiful Established Restaurant
- Recruitment Consultant
- Recruitment Consultant
- Assistant Chief Engineer, Branded London Hotel
- Assistant Manager - London -£45,000 High volume experience needed
- Bar General Manager - South West London - £45k plus bonus
- Bar Manager - Central London - £55k
- PR Executive, Luxury Hotel Group, London
- Financial Planning and Analysis Manager
- Marketing Manager - Events
- Conference and Events Operations Manager
- Financial Controller