This job has been posted for more than 30 working days and has expired.
Nursery Deputy Manager
Integra People are looking for a passionate and dedicated deputy managers to work in our wonderful village nursery based in lees, Oldham.
Role and responsibility
- To liaise with the managers on a daily basis.
- To work as part of the nursery team.
- To make decisions on the day-to-day running of the nursery in the absence of a Manager.
- To follow all the nurseries administrative procedures.
- To be a positive role model to other staff throughout the nursery
- To have a thorough working knowledge of the nurseries policies and procedures.
- To assist in the training of staff within the nursery.
- In the absence of a Manager to manage staffing levels and to deploy staff where necessary throughout setting.
- To attend meetings as part of the management team.
- To be flexible with shifts and staying behind etc to ensure all shifts are covered in the event of staff sickness etc
- Fire checks/read meters/Risk assessments/Housekeeping
- To ensure that the nursery consistently meets the requirements set out in the Early Years Foundation Stage to a minimum good standard.
- To monitor any safeguarding issues following local authority procedures.
- Prepare the nursery for Ofsted inspections and action any recommendations made by the inspector ensuring a minimum good grade is awarded.
- Level 3 in Childcare as a minimum
- previous management experience of working in a nursery environment.
- enthusiasm, professionalism and creativity
- Free parking in nursery car park
- Competitive salary
- staff rewards and recongnision
- support with career progression
- accredited training
More Jobs from Integra
- Secondary English Teacher
- Support Worker
- Registered Mental Health Nurse RMN / RNLD
- General Cleaner
- Case Worker
- Recruitment Consultant
- Cleaner - Kegworth
- 1:1 Tutor
- Mobile Cleaner
- District Caretaker
- 1-1 Tutor
- SEN Teaching Assistant
- Office Cleaner