Assistant Quantity Surveyor - Kent
Assistant Quantity Surveyor - Permanent - Kent
As an Assistant Quantity Surveyor, you will be responsible for supporting the Commercial Manager and Quantity Surveyors in carrying out any quantity surveying duties.
This includes assisting in agreeing with contracting partners on "agreed maximum prices," valuing variations, processing valuation payments, and agreeing final accounts.
The successful candidate will have:
- Two years experience in quantity surveying or a closely related field
- IT Literate - Well verse in Microsoft Office Suite
- Be able to co-ordinate multiple projects at the same time
- A willingness to accept responsibility for completing designated tasks
- Understanding the options available for commercial management of contracts
- Experience of working within a project management setting
- Full UK Right to Work
This role is working full-time hours.
A competitive salary is offered, along with an excellent benefits package.
If the Assistant Quantity Surveyor opportunity sounds of interest and you would like to apply or find out more, please send an updated copy of your CV to email@example.com.
Navis Consulting; Keeping your career on course
Navis is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from STR Group Limited
- Facilities Manager - Essex
- Supply Chain Manager
- Supply Officer
- Analytical Chemist
- Credit Controller
- Project Manager - Surface Ships
- Digital Hardware Engineer
- Health and Safety Consultant (Midlands)
- Admin Assistant
- MoD Technical Service Manager
- Mechanical Design Engineer
- IT Support Engineer (Network)
- Head of Procurement
- Mechanical Engineer
- Project Manager
- Deputy Head (Performance, Planning & Data Insights)
- Talent Programme Manager- 5222888
- Supply Planner