IT Administrator - Part Time - 6 months FTC
IT Administrator - 6-month FTC
£23,000 - £27,000 Pro Rata + Benefits
Due to an increase in demand for IT services, an experienced IT Administrator with a solid software licence administration skillset is required to join a fast-growing facilitator of enduring, commercially orientated drug discovery and development ecosystems.
The successful candidate, who will be looking for a part or full-time role offering a minimum of 25 hours per week, will play a key role in supporting the IT operations by delivering a professional and efficient IT administration service.
This broad ranging, contract role will provide the opportunity to get involved with a wide variety of technologies and projects and is therefore perfect for someone eager to work in a fun and friendly environment within the biotech and pharmaceuticals space.
- On-Boarding: Assist with the IT on-boarding programme to ensure an excellent & seamless user experience for new starters.
- Software and Service administration: Administration of our software licenses and services.
- Access management: Ensure that access to resources and information is allocated correctly and promptly.
- Process improvement: Proactively seeking opportunities to utilise technology to streamline and improve business processes.
- Assist with meetings and events: Provide extra help and support to set up meetings and events, both on site and occasionally off site.
Skills and Experience
- Accuracy and attention to detail with an ability to work at pace
- Proficient and confident with MS Office
- Familiar with administration of software licenses and IT services
- Tact and discretion when dealing with confidential information
- The ability to use your own initiative, be curious and to work unsupervised as required
- A calm and professional manner with a flexible and adaptable approach to work
- Comfortable with continuous change
- Desire to be challenged & undertake projects/tasks that might be outside of day-to-day remit
- Enjoys working as part of a team to achieve a common goal with a can-do attitude.
This is an exciting 6-month fixed term contract opportunity for a confident IT Administrator to join a team of agile and expert project professionals working hard to deliver first in class medicines.
A competitive rate, pension and pro rata holiday allowance are all on offer to the right candidate.
Apply now for an immediate start.
More Jobs from MaxAd Recruitment Ltd
- Project Engineer - Design
- Customer Service Executive
- Marketing Manager
- 1st Line Service Desk Analyst
- B2B Marketing Manager - Part Time
- Development Chemist - Adhesives
- Senior Field Service Engineer
- Quality Test Engineer
- Marketing Executive
- Warehouse Operative
- Logistics and Transport Manager
- Team Leader - Support, Advice, Mentoring & Advocacy
- Roadside Recovery Manager
- Junior C# .NET Developer - Hybrid Working
- eCommerce Marketing Executive
- Registered Care Manager
- Accounts Assistant
- Project Delivery & Team Leader
- EHS Coordinator
- Lead Shift Manufacturing Technician