SEMH Teaching Assistant
Teaching Assitant - £85 - £90
We are a multi-sector recruitment company specialising in education, healthcare, industrial, facilities management and construction - providing an outstanding service to all our clients and candidates alike.
Integra People are working with a specialist provision in the Chester area, who are looking for Teaching Assistants and Learning Support Assistants, to help support their students across both Primary and Secondary year groups.
- Working with complex social, emotional and mental health needs.
- Some also have additional learning and communication difficulties.
- This school are looking for ambitious, experienced individuals to join their team on a temporary basis to work with specific pupils on a 1:1 basis
- Support a number of different classes when needs be.
Requirements for the chosen Teaching Assistant/Learning Support Assistants:
- Experience of working within an SEND setting.
- Experience of working on a 1:1 basis with SEND pupils.
- Have a valid Enhanced DBS on the update service (or be willing to apply for a new one)
More Jobs from Integra
- Secondary English Teacher
- Support Worker
- Registered Mental Health Nurse RMN / RNLD
- General Cleaner
- Case Worker
- Recruitment Consultant
- Cleaner - Kegworth
- 1:1 Tutor
- Mobile Cleaner
- District Caretaker
- 1-1 Tutor
- SEN Teaching Assistant
- Office Cleaner