Cloud Engineer - Fintech - Lenzburg, Switzerland
Cloud Engineer - Fintech - Lenzburg
(Tech stack: Cloud Engineer, C# / .NET, Cloud, Azure, CI / CD, Docker, Kubernetes, Architect, DevOps Engineer)
We have several fantastic new roles for DevOps Engineer (Azure, CI / CD, Docker, Kubernetes) to join an ambitious Fintech.
This is your chance to work with the sharpest minds in private wealth management and financial software development.
Our client's latest product release has changed the way people view private wealth management and allowed them to provide their clients with an individualised, scalable asset management framework that is unrivalled in today's marketplace.
Our client is looking for passionate DevOps Engineer candidates with experience in some or all of the following (full training will be provided to fill any gaps in your skill set): C# / .NET, Cloud, Azure, CI / CD, Docker, Kubernetes, Architect, DevOps
This is your opportunity to be part of a new, technically challenging project and to be involved in the creation of a new application from scratch.
FinTech is booming and our client are fast becoming a leader of this market!
Language requirement: German
Location: Lenzburg, Aargau, Switzerland
Salary: 110k CHF - 140k CHF + Pension + Benefits
More Jobs from Noir
- .NET Software Engineer - Daytona Beach, Florida
- .NET Software Engineer - Stuttgart, Germany
- .NET Software Engineer, C#, .NET 7, AWS - Munich, Germany
- Tech Lead .NET – NRW, Germany
- Lead .NET Software Engineer – Cologne, Germany
- .NET Developer - Prescot
- .NET Developer - Wantage
- .NET Developer - Bracknell
- .NET Developer - Stoke-on-Trent
- .NET Developer - Doncaster
- .NET Software Engineer, .NET 7 - Aachen, Germany
- .NET Developer - Royston
- .NET Developer - Chelmsford
- .NET Developer – Solihull
- Technical Lead
- .NET Developer, .NET 7, C#, Agile – London
- .NET Developer
- .NET Developer – London
- .NET Developer