Band 6/7 Respiratory Physiologist in Crewe
The Clinical Physiology team at Maxxima are currently recruiting for a Band 6/7 Respiratory Physiologist in Crewe.
The successful candidate will be able to work either full-time or part-time.
This role is available to start ASAP; the starting pay rate for this job is £28-34 per hour.
Position: Respiratory Physiologist
Banding: 6 or 7
Hours: Any on weekdays
Clinical PFT/LFT experience.
CPAP & Sleep scoring desirable
Relevant Clinical Physiology qualification
Why work with Maxxima?
The minute you register with us we make it about one thing: you.
The first time we talk you'll realise we know your speciality inside out.
Our expert recruitment consultants are here to find you the very best opportunities and help you every step of the way in securing the greatest placement.
We hold preferred or sole supplier status with many clients which means you'll have access to a range of opportunities that can't be found anywhere else.
We always act in your best interests, talking with you and listening to you.
You're an individual.
A professional; not a resource.
Refer a friend
We know you'll love working with us, and so would your friends.
So why not introduce us and earn some extra cash in the process?
The way it works is simple: if you introduce candidates who are not previously known to Maxxima and we are successful in placing them, we will pay you up to £1,500.
More information regarding referrals can be found on our website.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting our team.
With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.
More Jobs from Maxxima Group
- Band 7 MRI Radiographer-Wolverhampton
- Band 7/8A-Clinical Trials Pharmacist-London
- BAND 7 MRI Radiographer-Hampshire
- Band 3-Pharmacy Assistant-Basildon
- BAND 7 CT RADIOGRAPHER-Hampshire
- Occupational Therapist
- B6 Invasive Cardiac Physiologist - St Barts
- Band 7 CT Radiographer-London
- Band 6 General Radiographer-London
- B7 MRI Radiographer SBH/RLH-London
- 2x Band 6 Pharmacist - London
- Band 7/8a Pharmacist - Blackpool
- Discharge Facilitator OT
- Occupational Therapist
- Pharmacist- Oxford
- Band 4/5 Pharmacy Technician - Preston
- Band 7 Pharmacist - HMP Berwyn
- Senior ICU Staff Nurse - Permanent - London
- ICU Charge Nurse - Permanent - Central London