We are currently recruiting for an individual to join a well-established manufacturing company working a permanent night shift that offers you a fantastic benefits package such as life insurance of 4 x your basic salary, an annual bonus scheme and overtime paid at time and a half Monday - Saturday and double time on Sundays, to name a few.
You will be based at their North Yorkshire site, working in a diverse team where you will get the opportunity to gain further qualifications and training and progress in your career.
This prestigious manufacturer is renowned for its high-quality and performance products used across the globe.
Roles and Responsibilities as a Maintenance Engineer:
- Dealing with both reactive and preventive maintenance across the whole of the site.
- Accurately complete preventative maintenance in line with site PPM Schedules and the company's PPM system.
- Understand and interpret both electrical and mechanical breakdowns promptly.
- Be able to trace faults from the root cause analysis through to rectifying in full to reduce downtime of the production machinery.
- Within the Engineering Department you will work closely with other highly skilled individuals.
I am keen to see CVs from individuals who have:
- One of the following qualifications: City & Guilds Level 3.
NVQ Level 3 or BTEC Level 3 (Apprenticeship) in either Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
- Experience in working with food production machinery such as conveyors, check weighers, metal detectors, packaging machinery etc.
- Working in one of the following manufacturing industries; Food, Drink, FMCG, Packaging, Print or Textiles.
- Previously working as Maintenance Engineer, Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer, Shift Maintenance Engineer, Electrical Engineer, Maintenance Technician etc.
Benefits provided include:
- Pension 5% Employer, and 4% Employee
- 24 days annual leave plus 8 bank holidays
- 4 x Salary Life Assurance
- Annual Company Bonus (dependent on company profit and Net Promoter Score) - Pays up to £1976 each year
- Annual Pay Review
- Virtual Health/GP Service
- Retail Discounts
- Referral Scheme
- On-Site Parking
If you would like to find out more, please click apply or call Megan Hepworth at E3 Recruitment on 01383 645269.
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: Up to £46475 per annum
- Location: Sherburn-in-Elmet, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Engineering
- Recruiter: E3 Recruitment
- Contact: Megan Hepworth
- Tel: 01484 645269
- Fax: 01484 500385
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-01-03 16:14:48 -
- View all Jobs from E3 Recruitment
More Jobs from E3 Recruitment
- PLC Controls Engineer
- Production Planner
- Sales Administrator
- Mechanical Maintenance Engineer - Monday/Friday Field-based
- Production Operative
- Paint Prepper
- Welder Fabricator
- Crane Engineer
- Planning Administrator
- Production Area Manager
- Digital Conversion lead
- Regional Sales Manager
- Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
- Maintenance Enigneer
- Process Operator
- Maintenance Engineer
- Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer
- Engineering Transformation Manager
- Control and Instrumentation Engineer