Workday HCM Consultant
A fantastic opportunity to leverage your Workday HCM skills within a fast growing global consutlancy who are highly renowned for having a positive people focused culture.
This business is trending to the top of the Workday ecosystem and have a very strong pipeline of projects that you will get the opportunity to lead within this role.
This highly succesful organisation is experiencing sustained growth and is looking to bolster their Workday practice in Europe with a Certified Workday HCM Consultant who can drive the implemenation, adoption and usage of Workday for a variety of prestigeous clients.
This role is open to candidates across the UK and Europe who have the relevant skills and experience.
Salary: £90,000 - £110,000 + Bonus & Benefits
About the Role:
- Lead on a variety of Workday implemenation projects for a selection of global and regional clients
- Engage business stakehodlers to gather and understands the bsuiness requirements
- lead the configuration of the tenant for implementation
- Join a busniess that it renowned for it's career progression
- Join a business that is known for it's collaborative and people focused culture
- remote working model
- competitive salary and benefits package
- Ideally you'll have 3+ Years of functional experience with Workday
- Workday certification in at least one module within the Workday HCM suite
- Strong hands-on configuration skills in at least one module within the Workday HCM suite
- End-to-end Workday implementation experience or substanical AMS experience
- Solid communication and stakeholder management skills
- Experience in a consutling environment
- Passion to progress your skills within the Workday HCM suite
About Focus On WD:
- As a business we wholly and totally concentrate on recruitment for the Workday ecosystem, which means we know our area inside & out.
Our knowledge of the Workday ecosystem is what separates us from the rest and drives us forward