Monday – Friday / 09:00 – 17:30
Proman is partnering with a forward-thinking business who are constantly ahead of the curve.
Their primary aim is to help their clients access and secure lucrative business by managing, reviewing, and submitting bids for British firms.
They go above and beyond for customers striving for 100% success rate in everything that they do.
Reporting into the Head of Business Intelligence you will support the definition, development and implementation of our CRM strategy.
Responsible for co-ordinating and executing activity across multiple communication channels.
Preferably have experience of CRM multiple CRM platforms and involved in RFP or led selection process
In addition to joining a successful and growing business, our client also offers bonus schemes, free parking, progression opportunities, pension scheme, shareholder scheme, dog creche, games room, a very modern office space, trips abroad to Dubai and, on-going support from the wider business.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Manage end-to-end campaign build from brief to solution, testing, sign off and live
Monitor and optimise campaign performance against KPIs
Manage each project schedule
Maintain project documentation and reporting
- Maintain CRM Data
- Troubleshoot internal customer issues
Communicate timelines, milestones and responsibilities to all stakeholders
Work collaboratively with all business areas and external stakeholders to deliver projects
Consultatively guide customers in adopting CRM best practices
- Monitoring the internal ticketing system, completing basic support requests where appropriate.
- Escalating complex support requests to the right channels.
- Updating contract and verbal scripts into the system.
- Maintaining our super standards of communication and response times.
- Maintaining an up-to-date knowledge of the system and all its shiny new features.
- User acceptance testing of new system features to make sure they’re in good shape.
- Completing other tasks as required by your line manager or other senior members of staff in between.
Key job requirements:
- Able to think creatively and come up with clever solutions
- Experience of the full project lifecycle
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in stakeholder management
- Self-motivated and passionate
- Strong time management skills
- An eye for detail
- A friendly, enthusiastic, communicative approach
- A strong team ethic
- A positive ‘can-do’ attitude
- Strong Excel Knowledge
View our latest jobs today on our website http://www.proman-uk.com/ and follow us on LinkedIn.
The UK has now left the European Union.
Any EU, EEA or Swiss citizens living in the UK that wish to remain in the UK post Brexit need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme.
Although the closing date for applications was 30th Jun 2021, if you have not yet applied but believe that you would qualify under the EU Settlement Scheme, the Home Office have confirmed that they will consider late applications.
For further information please see https://www.gov.uk/browse/visas-immigration/eu-eea-swiss
More Jobs from PROMAN
- Mechanical Engineer
- Mechanical Engineer (days)
- Maintenance Engineer
- Deputy Warehouse Manager
- Repair Technician
- Office Manager
- Finance Assistant
- Data Administrator
- Vertical Borer
- Productive Operative
- Production Planner
- Logistics Analyst
- Customer Service Advisor
- Inventory and Inbound Manager
- Logistics Controller
- Lead Engineer
- Supply Chain Administrator
- Calibration Engineer