Podiatrist - Perm - INTERNATIONAL WELCOME
Maxximas permanent team are recruiting for a Band 5 Podiatrist.
You will be part of a large NHS Foundation Trust in the North-West England area.
This is an exciting opportunity for a qualified Podiatrist to join an innovative and patient focused health service provider.
Our client is looking for a qualified Podiatrist who can be an effective member of the Podiatry Team, contributing to the delivery of service targets to enhance service provision.
They would also need to maintain accurate detailed contemporaneous records of all patient consultations and related work to ensure continuity of care.
Location: NW England
Employment Type: Permanent, Full-Time
Hrs: 37.5 hours per week
Whats in it for you?
Salary: £27,055 - £32,934 + benefits
On a typical day you will:
- To offer a high standard of evidence based podiatric interventions to a caseload of patients with complex needs.
- To assess, diagnose, develop, and implement individualised care programmes for patients with a wide variety of clinical needs, including acute or chronic neuropathies, chronic diseases, and vascular problems and wound management.
- To be responsible for own autonomous practice in both acute, community and domiciliary settings and ensure effective patient/client care is maintained.
- To supervise and direct the activities of Podiatry Assistants, delegating patients where appropriate.
- There may be a requirement for the post holder to work outside of the core hours.
What will you need to succeed in this role?
- Degree in Podiatry or Diploma plus equivalent podiatric knowledge/experience
- State Registration with the Health Care Professions Council (HCPC)
- A broad understanding of relevant policy, legislation drivers and their application to clinical and service area, e.g., NICE Guidance, Falls Prevention, Mental Capacity Act, Social Inclusion
- Knowledge of podiatry models of practice, standardised assessments, and their use
- Successful completion of preceptorship
- Standard IT skills
What are the next steps?
If the role sounds like the perfect fit for you, please apply now.
If you are interested in registering with us, would like to know more about this position or simply
discuss any other opportunities we have, we would love to hear from you.
Feel free to contact 02077498280 or firstname.lastname@example.org
We know you'll love working with us, and so would your friends.
So why not introduce us and earn
some extra money in the process?
The way it works is simple: if you introduce candidates who are not previously known to Maxxima
and we are successful in placing them, we will pay you up to £1,500.
More information regarding
referrals can be found on our website.
More Jobs from Maxxima Group
- Band 7 MRI Radiographer-Wolverhampton
- Band 7/8A-Clinical Trials Pharmacist-London
- BAND 7 MRI Radiographer-Hampshire
- Band 3-Pharmacy Assistant-Basildon
- BAND 7 CT RADIOGRAPHER-Hampshire
- Occupational Therapist
- B6 Invasive Cardiac Physiologist - St Barts
- Band 7 CT Radiographer-London
- Band 6 General Radiographer-London
- B7 MRI Radiographer SBH/RLH-London
- 2x Band 6 Pharmacist - London
- Band 7/8a Pharmacist - Blackpool
- Discharge Facilitator OT
- Occupational Therapist
- Pharmacist- Oxford
- Band 4/5 Pharmacy Technician - Preston
- Band 7 Pharmacist - HMP Berwyn
- Senior ICU Staff Nurse - Permanent - London
- ICU Charge Nurse - Permanent - Central London