Head of Finance
An exciting opportunity for a passionate and experienced senior finance specialist to join a tight knit, London based, restaurant group.
Our client is seeking a fully qualified Head of Finance, to run their UK finance department and oversee finances of the global operations.
The ideal candidate will be a confident motivator, with experience running a finance department in the hospitality industry.
Scope of the role:
- Prepare month end P&L financial consolidation for the Group, including variance analysis, providing senior management with monthly overview of the performance by geographical area
- Prepare quarterly accounts for consolidated Group including P&L, BS and Cash flow
- Responsible for the month end financial reporting from foreign group companies including regular contact with overseas finance teams and analysis of the results, streamline worldwide reporting
- Monthly balance sheet control and reconciliations and ongoing reviews of all internal accounting controls
- Full responsibility for statutory accounts for all UK companies, worldwide consolidated accounts and year-end audit management and liaison with external auditors as necessary
- Initiative and leadership in taking ownership of all finance and tax matters, preparation of data submissions for UK Value Added and Corporation tax computations and liaison with HMRC on regulatory matters as necessary
- Manage staff in the Finance Department, including monitoring their work, setting targets, carrying out regular appraisals and proper training
The ideal candidate:
- Fully qualified (ACA/ACCA or CIMA)
- Proven experience as a Head of Finance in hospitality industry, and running a finance department in SME
- Tax knowledge is advantageous
- Self motivated, able to deliver to strict deadlines and manage work load of multiple responsibilities
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, adept company influencer who will meaningful contributions to strategy as part of Senior Management Team
- Great team discounts
- Excellent holiday allowance
- Maternity/Paternity/Shared Parental Leave
- Mental health support through Hospitality Action
Get in touch today to discuss this role further: winnie@Corecruitment.com
Tweet us @COREcruitment
COREcruitment is experts in recruiting for Hospitality, Catering, Leisure, Retail, FM, Property and Construction sectors.
We currently have over 1350 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, Africa, North & Central America and South East Asia.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
Likewise, if you are looking to recruit then we would love to hear from you.
Follow COREcruitment on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram
More Jobs from COREcruitment
- Event Manager
- Business Development Manager - Leeds - up to £35,000
- Event Operations Manager
- Marketing & Sales Executive - Bath - up to £34,000
- Venue Finding Executive
- Restaurant General Manager
- Head of Food and Beverage
- Chef de Partie
- General Manager - Beautiful Established Restaurant
- Recruitment Consultant
- Recruitment Consultant
- Assistant Chief Engineer, Branded London Hotel
- Assistant Manager - London -£45,000 High volume experience needed
- Bar General Manager - South West London - £45k plus bonus
- Bar Manager - Central London - £55k
- PR Executive, Luxury Hotel Group, London
- Financial Planning and Analysis Manager
- Marketing Manager - Events
- Conference and Events Operations Manager
- Financial Controller