An amazing opportunity to join an inclusive and fast paced company with a fantastic team environment, our client is looking for an experienced MD with superb understanding of the pub industry.
With revered and reputable venues across London, our client is seeking a motivated and passionate MD who can keep the company at the forefront of the industry, supporting growth and retaining a competitive edge.
- Support the overall business strategy for the group, working on financial, marketing and all business-related aspects including acquisitions
- Provide strategic guidance, with a clear financial goal and proven experience building sales
- Ensure that the company attains its objectives as cost-effectively and efficiently as possible
- Oversee and assist with expansions, growing the overall image and reputation of the business
- Develop, alongside SLT, the overall business strategy for the group, working on all business-related aspects including acquisitions, marketing and finance
- Ensure management teams are properly supported to fulfil their roles
- Looking at all property and legal implications for new sites
- Foster warm relationships with all stakeholders including the chairman and board members, staff, key-decision makers, and external service supplier
- Excellent bonus scheme
- Private health care
- Employee assistant program
- Professional development
- Great staff discounts
- Regular team benefits, away days and team holidays!
The Ideal Candidate:
- Proven success as Managing Director, or in senior level management within the pub industry
- Passionate and committed, a keen problem solver with excellent analytical skills who is excited about growing the business
- A strongly motivated self-starter who can provide a hands-on approach
- Previous experience acquiring, opening, and promoting multiple venues
- Confident in writing complex business models and all aspects of financial planning
Does this sound like you?
Get in touch today: winnie@Corecruitment.com
Tweet us @COREcruitment
To view other great opportunities please check out our website www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
Likewise, if you are looking to recruit then we would love to hear from you.
Follow COREcruitment on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram
More Jobs from COREcruitment
- Assistant Manager - London -£45,000 High volume experience needed
- Bar General Manager - South West London - £45k plus bonus
- Bar Manager - Central London - £55k
- PR Executive, Luxury Hotel Group, London
- Financial Planning and Analysis Manager
- Marketing Manager - Events
- Conference and Events Operations Manager
- Financial Controller
- HR Manager- Restaurants
- Food Operations Manager
- Executive Chef
- General Manager - Up to £52,000 - South West London
- Assistant General Manager, London, EPIC Venue, £40,000
- Senior General Manager - £60,000 - South London
- Restaurant Manager, cool bar/venue, Camden - £40,000 + Uncapped bonus
- Group Development Chef - Monday to Friday - Contract Catering
- Head Chef - Steakhouse
- Venue Manager - Sports Venue
- General Manager - Up to £45,000 - South East London
- Bar Manager - Up to £52,000 - South West London