Ready to make the next career move to an inclusive and fore-thinking, London based team? We are working with a vibrant and ambitious growing hospitality group to find an experienced Finance Manager.
Responsible for the day to day operations of running the Finance Department, you will support the Operations and Development Team.
- Great team discounts
- Excellent career development and training
- A supportive and empathetic environment with focus sessions and feedback groups
- Team events, surprises, and socials
- Oversee all aspects of Accounts Payable, Daily Income Audit
- Confidently prepare management accounts and change processes
- Motivate and support staff within Finance Department
- Prepare month end P&L, balance sheet control and reconciliations
The Successful Candidate:
- Previous experience as a Finance Manager in hospitality company
- Self motivated, confident managing work load and delivering to deadlines
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
Get in touch today to discuss this role further: winnie@Corecruitment.com
Tweet us @COREcruitment
COREcruitment is experts in recruiting for Hospitality, Catering, Leisure, Retail, FM, Property and Construction sectors.
We currently have over 1350 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, Africa, North & Central America and South East Asia.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
Likewise, if you are looking to recruit then e would love to hear from you.
Follow COREcruitment on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram
More Jobs from COREcruitment
- Assistant Manager - London -£45,000 High volume experience needed
- Bar General Manager - South West London - £45k plus bonus
- Bar Manager - Central London - £55k
- PR Executive, Luxury Hotel Group, London
- Financial Planning and Analysis Manager
- Marketing Manager - Events
- Conference and Events Operations Manager
- Financial Controller
- HR Manager- Restaurants
- Food Operations Manager
- Executive Chef
- General Manager - Up to £52,000 - South West London
- Assistant General Manager, London, EPIC Venue, £40,000
- Senior General Manager - £60,000 - South London
- Restaurant Manager, cool bar/venue, Camden - £40,000 + Uncapped bonus
- Group Development Chef - Monday to Friday - Contract Catering
- Head Chef - Steakhouse
- Venue Manager - Sports Venue
- General Manager - Up to £45,000 - South East London
- Bar Manager - Up to £52,000 - South West London