Job title: Assembly operative
Contract: Temp to perm
Location: LE17, Lutterworth
Shift: 06:00 - 14:00/14:00 - 22:00 (rotating weekly) Mon-Fri
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our ever-growing team located in Birstall.
Due to a growth in business, we are now looking to expand the team of expert engineers to accommodate the increasing workload.
We specialize in the design, manufacturing, installation and maintenance of vital equipment used in various industries.
The following benefits are available to the successful assembly engineer
- £11.00 ph
- Excellent holiday structure
- Overtime paid at time & half and double time on the weekends
- Pension scheme
- Pay rise incentive
- Team social nights
The successful Assembly operative will be working for an employer who .
- Recognizes talent and gives an equal opportunity to progress and improve.
- Offers full training and ongoing support.
- Maintains a fun working environment.
As the successful assembly operative, you are likely to have significant experience in the following ..
- Has had previous experience working as a assembly operative
- Experince operating a solder gun
- Is able to read engineering drawings
- Previous experience working with handheld tools.
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
About Precision People
This assembly operative is posted by Precision Recruitment, specialists in Engineering, Technical, Construction and Sales Recruitment.
Operating since 2004, we have placed hundreds of engineers in fantastic new roles.
Precision covers the whole spectrum of engineering roles from Welders, Fabricators, CNC Machinists, Panel Wireman up to production managers.
We have many engineering roles around the East Midlands including Leicester, Coventry, Derby, Nottingham, Coalville and Northampton so get in touch today.
To apply for the assembly operative position, here are your two options:
"This is the job for me! When can I start?" - Call now and lets talk through your experience.
Ask for Tom on 0116 254 5411 between 8am - 5pm.
"I think I'm right for this position, but I'm not sure I have enough to get an interview" - Click "apply now" so I can read your CV and let you know.
Precision People is committed to keeping our candidates informed and offer a guaranteed response within 7 days when applying through the application system.
Ref: Assembly operative
- Start: 18/01/2023
- Rate: Â£11 - Â£12 per hour
- Location: Lutterworth,England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Engineering
- Recruiter: Precision Recruitment UK Ltd
- Contact: Thomas Lowe
- Tel: 0116 254 5411
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: V-58817
- Posted: 2023-01-18 13:48:03 -
- View all Jobs from Precision Recruitment UK Ltd
More Jobs from Precision Recruitment UK Ltd
- Quality Manager
- Commissioning & Installation Engineer
- Machine Shop Manager (Nights)
- General operative
- Electrical Assembly
- Lift Sales Manager
- Mechanical Fitter
- press brake setter operator
- Mig Welder fabricator
- powder coater
- CNC setter operator
- Quality inspector
- Quality inspector
- Press brake operator
- CNC Miller setter operator
- CNC Turner setter/operator
- Sales Representative
- Electronic Design Engineer
- Factory Supervisor