Associate Dentist Jobs in Ayr, Ayrshire, Scotland.
Well established patients with a healthy mix of NHS and private.
ZEST Dental Recruitment working in partnership with an established dental practice is seeking to recruit an Associate Dentist.
- Independent Dental Practice
- Full-time Associate Dentist (part-time considered)
- Ayr, Ayrshire
- Excellent private opportunity
- Well established patients
- Heathy cap/con payments
- High-specification, well-equipped dental practice
- In-house Cerec machine, Intra-Oral Scanner, CBCT scanner, OPG, Digital x-ray, rotary endo
- Practice provides wide range of treatments, including: implants, cosmetic dentistry and oral surgery.
- Superb location excellent opportunity for relocation
- Permanent position
- Reference: DW6203
This provides an excellent opportunity if you are seeking a location where you can really switch off and enjoy life and a practice that offers huge opportunities for you as a dentist.
Located on the West Coast of Scotland in Ayrshire with stunning views over toward the Isle of Arran and within easy reach of the Galloway Forest, Kilmarnock and Glasgow.
The practice has a large catchment area, stretching throughout Ayrshire and the neighbouring county.
You will benefit from a full and established list of very loyal and well looked after patients in a practice that is at the heart of the community.
The practice offers a variety of general and cosmetic dentistry.
The practice is modern and well-equipped offering a wide range of treatments in addition to general dentistry, including implants, orthodontics and restorative dentistry.
This would suit a dentist with some post-qualification experience and ambitions and or qualifications and skills in treatments aligned to private dentistry.
That said, what is most important is that you are a capable, professional, and friendly dentist, seeking to be part of a lovely team.
You will benefit from a highly experienced, supportive clinical team, providing you with plenty of professional development opportunities.
This ensures that you have the best support to deliver the best service for your patients and a practice where you will be able to flourish and be happy in your work.
Successful candidates will be GDC registered dentists, have an active dentist list number and have experience of providing NHS/Private dental treatment in the UK with at least one-year post vocational training experience.
Strong patient care values are required.
For further information regarding this dentist position, confidential enquiries can be made by submitting your CV to ZEST Dental.
All applications and enquiries will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
More Jobs from Zest Business Group
- Orthodontic Therapist
- Orthodontic Therapist
- Optical Practice Manager - Islington - Luxury Practice
- Optometrist - Oxford - Exclusive Practice
- Optometrist - Cardiff - High End Practice
- Optical Supervisor - Oxford Street - Iconic Location
- Optical Assistant - Kingston-upon-Thames - Exclusive Practice
- Optical Assistant - Wimbledon - Exclusive Practice
- Optometrist - Cambridge - Exclusive Practice
- Optometrist - Milton Keynes - High End Opticians
- Optometrist - Guildford - Exclusive Practice
- Optometrist - Tunbridge Wells - Exclusive Practice
- Optometrist - Battersea Power Station - Exclusive Practice