Maintenance Planner (Marine)
Marine Maintenance Planner- Location Aberdeen - Permanent- £30,000-£40,000
Navis Consulting are looking for an experienced marine or mechanical engineer to take a step back from the tools and be apart of the well oiled maintenance team.
You must have good knowledge of 4 stroke engines as you will be planning schedules to make sure these amazing engines keep working as efficient as possible.
You will be working closely with the contract managers to make sure your services engineers are scheduled to all contracts.
- Prepare maintenance plan for each contract in your assigned area
- Planning and coordinating scheduled and unscheduled maintenance and overhauls
- Planning the resources and competences for execution of field work
- Building and maintaining good communication with Contract Managers and customers, external providers and other stakeholders in the organization
- Follow up executed and postponed maintenance tasks
- Preparing and monitoring maintenance budget for the annual contract budgeting on behalf of the customer
- Assisting in the development of our tools
- Swing-set planning
- Mechanical / Productional engineering experience with marine diesel engines (HNC/HND)
- Basic knowledge and understanding of mechanical engine functionality
- Structured and organized way of working
- Knowledge about Operations & Maintenance & Maintenance Management knowhow
- Focused and can-do attitude, Good co-operation, teamwork and communication skills
- Contract business understanding
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Willingness to travel
- IT skills
- Maximo or other CMMS knowledge (advantage)
This is a permanent position and candidate with a marine field service background looking to move more into an operational role would be suitable.
This is a great opportunity to be apart of a great organization.
Candidate must have the right to work in the UK.
Please contact Holly on 02392322303 or send your CV to email@example.com.
Navis is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from STR Group Limited
- Graduate Development Engineer
- Business Development Engineer
- Civil Engineer - Essex
- Facilities Manager - Essex
- Supply Chain Manager
- Supply Officer
- Analytical Chemist
- Credit Controller
- Project Manager - Surface Ships
- Digital Hardware Engineer
- Health and Safety Consultant (Midlands)
- Admin Assistant
- MoD Technical Service Manager
- Mechanical Design Engineer
- IT Support Engineer (Network)
- Head of Procurement
- Mechanical Engineer