Dental Practice Manager - Northern Ireland / County Armagh
Dental Practice Manager roles in Northern Ireland (Armagh / Down).
Zest Dental have a fantastic opportunity for a full time experienced Dental Practice Manager based in the County Armagh / County Down area of Northern Ireland, working with a forward thinking, pro-active dental clinic offering a range of first class services.
Joining the organisation at an exciting time being able to help shape the management and administration of the practice moving forwards.
- Overseeing the day to day running of the practice helping to deliver objectives
- Recruitment & training programs to directly manage a team of clinical and non-clinical staff
- Managing staff rotas including sickness and absences to ensure sufficient staffing levels are maintained
- Good financial management, business growth increasing sales and reducing costs
- Handling complaints and feedback from staff and patients
- Managing staff and their performance; appraisals and staff development reviews
- Conducting regular team meetings and staff training
- Implementing and updating policies and procedures according to changes in company policy and legislative updates
- Maintaining premises, equipment and surfaces in a clean, safe, hygienic environment
- Risk assessments audits and financial data which must be completed to company and CQC standards
- Safely and securely managing clinic finances and payments
- Maintaining stock levels of both clinical and consumables,
- Safeguarding lead
- Information governance lead with awareness of Data Protection and GDPR
- Ensuring all NHS requirements are met
As a quality and modern Private Dental Practice you will have come from a similar background with solid experience of practice management with solid team leading skills.
Managing a multi-disciplinary team you have good communication, leadership and people skills.
Knowledge of CQC requirements, health & safety, basic accounting and day to day running of a private practice will be vital.
This is a great chance to join a well-established company, a fantastic team allowing you to become an integral / key person in the company showcasing your knowledge and skill set.
In return you will be offered a salary up to 34,000 with additional benefits.
More Jobs from Zest Business Group
- Orthodontic Therapist
- Orthodontic Therapist
- Optical Practice Manager - Islington - Luxury Practice
- Optometrist - Oxford - Exclusive Practice
- Optometrist - Cardiff - High End Practice
- Optical Supervisor - Oxford Street - Iconic Location
- Optical Assistant - Kingston-upon-Thames - Exclusive Practice