Medical Diagnostics Design Engineer - Electromechanical Design
Medical Diagnostics Design Engineer - Electromechanical Design - South Cambridge
A new Medical Devices start-up company, based just south of Cambridge, are looking for a Medical Diagnostics Design Engineer to take responsibility for the Electromechanical Design of a new Medical Diagnostics technology.
You will be part of a team that includes physicists, scientists, electronics engineers and other Medical Devices experts.
Your responsibility will be for all of the mechanical and electrical development of this new medical diagnostics technology.
You will need to have worked on the electromechanical design of medical devices or life sciences technologies previously.
It is expected that you would hold a degree in a relevant subject, along with a number of years in industry.
The company has the unique ability to offer an excellent benefits package, unusual for a start-up, including pension, shares, medical insurance, life assurance and some other excellent benefits alongside a competitive starting salary.
We are looking for someone to start as soon as possible and interviews will happen quickly, with this in mind, if you are interested in the role, I suggest making an application now or risk missing out.
For more information, please feel free to call Andrew Welsh, Director of Medical Devices recruitment and Scientific recruitment specialists Newton Colmore Consulting, on 0121 268 2240 or make an application and one of our team at Newton Colmore Consulting will contact you.
Newton Colmore Consulting is a specialist recruitment company within the Medical Devices, Scientific Engineering, Scientific Software, Robotics, Data Science, Healthcare Communications.
Science, Electronics Design, New Product Design, Human Factors, Regulatory Affairs, Quality Assurance and Field Service Engineering sectors.
More Jobs from Newton Colmore Consulting
- Graduate Inventor - Software Engineer - Cambridge
- Senior Mechanical Engineer – Medical Devices R&D – Cambridge
- Internal Auditor Manager – Tamworth – Homebased
- Medical Devices Design Project Manager – Cambridge
- Internal Auditor – Tamworth – Homebased
- Physicist – Scientific Systems – Cambridge
- Firmware Engineer – DSP Designing – Cambridge
- Embedded Software Engineer – Security Clearance – Cambridge
- Mechanical Engineer – Cancer Instrumentation – Cambridge
- Electronics Engineer – Cancer Instrumentation – Cambridge
- Graduate Mechanical Engineer – New Complex Technologies - 2023
- Machine Learning Engineer – Defence Sector – Cambridge
- Electronics Engineer – Piezoelectronics – Product Development
- Microfluidics Physicist – Experimental Systems – Cambridge
- C# Software Engineer – Scientific Engineering – South Cambridge
- Electronics Engineer – Digital Signal Processing - Cambridge
- Electronics Engineer Consultant – Security Clearance
- Medical Devices Product Development Project Manager – Cambridge
- Senior Electronics Design Engineer – Medical Devices
- Medical Devices Mechanical Engineer – SolidWorks – Cambridge