Events Operations Manager
Job Title - Events Operations Manager
Salary - £25,000 - £30,000
Position - Full Time
The Mansion at Coldeast
The Mansion at Coldeast offers over 25,000 square feet of Victorian splendour situated within 9 acres of landscaped grounds and woodland, The venue is perfectly located between Fareham and Southampton, just minutes from junction 9 of the M27 (Whiteley).
We have 30 large hotel suites that are equally suited to leisure or business travellers and we enjoy ample free on-site parking.
Food & Beverage
We offer a range of truly unique, customer focussed food and beverage options be that serving breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner, afternoon tea, Sunday roasts or private dining in elegant surroundings in our Montefiore Suite or one of our 6 contemporary outdoor pods.
We have a 65+ cover restaurant within the historic building itself, over 100 outdoor dining covers, 6 unique garden dining pods, an outdoor cabin bar, a comfortable guest lounge and a premium cocktail bar.
We are actively growing this sector of the business and are able to provide exceptional surroundings and service for weddings, wakes, bridal & baby showers, bar mitzvahs, private parties and corporate events.
Our Victorian Orangery has its own dedicated bar and has already hosted some exceptional events.
The venue catering is serviced by 2 professional kitchens.
Why Work For Us?
The Mansion is a unique venue, independently owned, thriving but also growing and evolving daily.
The owners recognise that it is the people that work in hospitality that make or break a business.
Many of our key staff started the journey with us and have grown in terms of personal development, taking on greater responsibility and building further on individual career progression.
Like any hospitality venue, we face our challenges but in overcoming these, we grow stronger and the customer experience gets better.
We believe the career opportunities at The Mansion offer the potential to work within a friendly yet dynamic team with fair remuneration and a true opportunity to grow personally.
About the Opportunity
We are looking for an experienced Events Operations Manager.
Our Victorian Mansion consists of 28 hotel suites, 65+ cover restaurant with 100+ additional outdoor covers, 6 unique garden dining pods, an outdoor cabin bar, a cosy guest lounge and a premium cocktail bar.
The Mansion has two recently renovated events rooms the Montefiore Room and our Victorian Orangery.
The Montefiore Room is perfect for private dining & corporate meetings upto 24 people.
The Orangery is our largest room where we hold weddings and ceremonies, parties and celebrations of life.
We are looking for someone who can work independently and as a team.
The right candidate is a strong communicator, has excellent attention to detail and has high standards.
Job Role and responsibilities
* Take operational control of events, conferences, and banqueting, with an eye on detail and a positive customer facing approach.
* Complete setup for events with the allocated team members given by management.
* Supervise and inspire a team to deliver service to a high F&B standard.
* Provide feedback to Wedding & Events Sales Manager after each event that they are not present for.
* Complete monthly stock level checklists for event property - linen, crockery, conference equipment.
Ensure that storage spaces are well kept and organised.
* Be willing and happy to help in other areas of the business that is required.
Package and benefits
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000
* Company events
* Discounted or free food
* On-site parking
More Jobs from Career Kinetics Limited
- Finance Manager
- Credit Control Administrator
- Assistant Financial Accountant - Part Time
- Planning & Development Manager
- Housing Retrofit Assessor
- Kids Camp Supervisor - Casual
- UPVC Technician - Planned Works
- Swim Teacher - Casual)
- Environmental Protection Manager
- IT Helpdesk Engineer
- Housing Solutions Officer
- Fire Risk Assessor
- Strategic Recycling Manager
- Marketing Officer
- Business Support Officer Level 1
- Business Support Officer Level 1
- Inside Sales Coordinator
- Corporate and Community Giving Manager
- Fabricator / Welder