Permanent opportunity- Bolton
£55000-£65000 plus bonus- dependent on experience
This is an opportunity for a Financial Controller located in Bolton offering great benefits and salary up to £65,000, working for a company who invest, support and create value.
Acquiring business across the globe and currently holding a portfolio of 15 SME's which operate within a range of markets.
Overall purpose of this role is to ensure the accurate provision of management information for internal and external stakeholders, providing a strong internal control environment offering exceptional Finance support to the Operational and Commercial functions across the business whilst being responsible for two SME treasury accounts.
The successful Financial Controller will be working for an employer who .
- Are an integral part of a growing and diverse investment group, with further growth projected both in the UK and worldwide
- Offer long term secure employment
- Continuously support and develop
The following benefits are available to the successful Financial Controller
- Continuous support
- Annual profit related bonus
- Job security
- Consistent hours
- Company Pension and Life Assurance.
As the successful Financial Controller you are likely to have experience in the following
- Preparation of monthly flash and management working accounts in accordance with the groups reporting policy
- Preparation and monthly review of management accounts
- To ensure that all control accounts are fully reconciled monthly and ledgers are maintained
- Monitor and report upon receivable and payables
- Work as part of a team globally sourcing a range of industrial parts for a range of end applications and customers
- Review and analyse C79 and other documentation
- Management of stock systems
- Commercial input and sign off in conjunction with sales and operations of pricing decisions and margin performance
- Supervision of payroll administration
- Provide support on projects to include implementation of commercial reporting
- Ensure compliance with statutory obligations such as timely submissions of VAT and PAYE returns
- Assisting group Financial Director with budgeting processes
- Production of cash flow forecast to include day to day treasury matters
- The above duties are non exhaustive and will form part of your daily responsibilities
- An excellent working knowledge of a range of accounting systems, with SAP experience preferred, and proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
- An excellent working knowledge of SAGE and proficient in the use of Microsoft office
- Ideally you will have worked with Commercial reporting
- You will be an experienced Financial Controller or Financial Accountant ACCA/ACA/AIMA
- Ability and mindset to challenge constructively
- Experience of commercial input into business operations to influence wider decision making
- Experience of working across different scenarios simultaneously and balancing your workload
- You will have worked within industry, Logistics, Manufacturing, Engineering or Production
To apply for the Financial Controller position, here are your two options:
"This is the job for me! When can I start?" - Call now and lets talk through your experience.
Ask for Chloe on 0116 254 5411 between 9am - 5pm.
Alternatively send a CV to email@example.com
"I think I'm right for this position, but I'm not sure I have enough to get an interview" - Click "apply now" so I can read your CV and let you know.
Precision People is committed to keeping our candidates informed and offer a guaranteed response within 7 days when applying through the application system.
- Start: 25/01/2023
- Rate: Â£55000 - Â£65000 per annum
- Location: Bolton,England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Accountancy
- Recruiter: Precision Recruitment UK Ltd
- Contact: Chloe Vickers
- Tel: 0116 254 5411
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: V-58605-3
- Posted: 2023-01-25 09:34:03 -
- View all Jobs from Precision Recruitment UK Ltd
More Jobs from Precision Recruitment UK Ltd
- CNC setter operator
- CNC setter operator
- Lead Electrician
- Quality inspector
- Transport Account Manager
- CNC Miller
- Qaulity inspector
- CRM Manager
- Website Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Assembly Test Engineer
- Accounts Supervisor
- Sheet metal worker
- Inventory Demand Planner
- Senior Technical Administrator
- Machine Shop Manager (Nights)