Digital UX Designer
Are you a UX Designer with live SC level Security Clearance? Keen to work for a huge government organization?
My client the Home Office are looking for a Digital UX Designer to join their team on an initial 396 day contract.
The role will be mostly remote (maybe Croydon once or twice a month) and has been deemed inside of IR35.
Umbrella rate: £600 per day.
Please note, live SC level Security Clearance is essential for this post.
The successful contractor will work in a multidisciplinary team, alongside researchers and developers, to deliver word-class, user-centred services for the public and civil servants.
They will design accessible services that are simple enough for everyone to use.
Key aspects of the role and responsibilities:
- As an experience designer, you'll determine the best way for users to interact with services, the overall flow and individual design elements.
- Mentor and train other designers, supporting the growth and development of the interaction design team.
- You will have an understanding of the way the internet works, experience of designing in an agile environment and be driven to help government transform the way it delivers services so that they are simpler, faster and easier to use.
Essential skills / experience:
- Law enforcement experience.
- Knowledge of government design.
- GDS design.
- Experience of working in an agile space.
For more information please apply!
Important information: We do not have any flexibility on the rate, IR35 determination or the level of clearance required for this role.
CV deadline: Thursday 26/01 @ 4pm.
Interview process: 1 stage via MS Teams.
stream is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 396 days
- Rate: Up to £600 per day
- Location: Croydon, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Public_Sector
- Recruiter: STR Group Limited
- Contact: Megan Gillen
- Tel: 02392 322 352
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-01-25 16:34:31 -
- View all Jobs from STR Group Limited
More Jobs from STR Group Limited
- Electrical Design Engineer
- Senior Policy and Communications Manager
- Sales Consultant
- National Partnerships Manager
- Interim Finance Business Partner
- Talent Advisor (L&D)
- Procurement Approvals Manager
- HR & Legal Product Development Consultant
- Commercial and Admin Support Assistant - 5225756
- CNC Miller / Turner / Programmer
- Finance Officer
- Software Verification & Validation Engineer (SC Cleared)
- Civil Engineer - Trackside
- Quality Assurance Specialist (Validation)
- Civil Engineer - Essex
- Facilities Manager - Essex
- QA Specialist
- Systems Performance Engineer
- Senior Systems Engineer - MBSE
- SC Cleared Integration and Validation Lead (Contract)