This job has been posted for more than 30 working days and has expired.
Job title: Design Engineer
Start date: ASAP
Salary : To £35,000 pa + benefits
Design Engineer required for a specialist manufacturer based in Winsford, are market leader, they are expanding their engineering department and looking for someone to join as a Design Engineer.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications Required by the Design Engineer:
- Must have SolidWorks experience.
- Mechanical or Production Engineering background to minimum HNC level (or equivalent).
- Broad design and draughting experience, mechanical engineering including SolidWorks.
- Comfortable with full range of PC office software applications.
- Time served manufacturing experience desirable.
- Knowledge of, interest in, lean manufacturing and value engineering.
On offer as the Design Engineer:
- Salary to £35,000 pa
- 39 hour week
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Contributory pension scheme
- Secure free parking with electric/plug-in charging points
- Paid overtime
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Subsidised onsite canteen
- Free birthday breakfast, free cake Fridays and free fruit
To apply for the role of Design Engineer please click apply now
- Start: asap
- Rate: £25000 - £35000 per annum + + great benefits
- Location: Winsford, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Engineering
- Recruiter: GPW Recruitment Services
- Contact: Mark Clarke
- Tel: 01744 452032
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-02-02 16:57:06 -
- View all Jobs from GPW Recruitment Services
More Jobs from GPW Recruitment Services
- Site Supervisor
- Melting Operator
- Technical Engineer
- Contracts Manager
- Industrial Electrician / Wireman
- Area Sales Manager
- Architectural Technician
- Junior Project Manager
- Steel Fitter
- Technical Sales Manager CHP and Generator Solutions
- Project Administrator
- Senior Civil Structural Engineer
- Mechanical Site Manager
- Electrical Design Engineer
- Design Engineer Machinery
- Process Project Engineer
- Site Manager
- Panel Wirer
- Production Manager
- QHSE Specialist