Office Manager – Borehamwood, Hertfordshire
Location: Westgate Healthcare Head Office, Unit 3, Devonshire Business Park, Chester Road, Borehamwood, WD6 1NA
Salary: £35,000 to £40,000 per annum
Hours: Full time, 8:30am to 5pm, Monday to Friday
Job type: Permanent
Annual leave: 25 days, plus bank holidays
Come and make a difference with the team at Westgate Healthcare! #CareWithUsAtWestgate
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Office Manager to join our friendly team at our Head Office on a full time, permanent basis.
The successful candidate will be proactive, highly organised, have excellent attention to detail, strong communication skills (written and verbal) and be able to build strong professional relationships.
The position will involve a variety of duties and you will often find yourself working on more than one task at a time, so if you are an experienced Office Manager who likes to keep busy, this may be the perfect career move for you.
Westgate Healthcare is a family run, award winning care home provider.
We currently have 8 care homes across Hertfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Essex and East London, with plans to open more in the coming years.
Most of our care homes are currently rated as ‘Outstanding’ or ‘Good’ by our regulator, the CQC.
What’s in it for you?
- ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme with instant cash rewards
- Great induction and on-going training
- Career progression and support in achieving nationally recognised qualifications
- 25 days annual leave, contributory pension scheme, long service awards and access to discounts from hundreds of nationwide high street and online stores through the Blue Light Card scheme
About the role:
- Be the first point of contact for anyone contacting Westgate Healthcare Head Office
- Be a front-line ambassador for the company, providing a warm welcome to anyone visiting Head Office
- Provide administrative support to the team and ensure the efficient running of the office
- Be responsible for Health & Safety, security, appearance and the general tidiness of the office including notices and posters, maintaining plants, flowers, coffee machine, etc
- Receive and check all orders and distribute to the relevant departments
- Manage several email accounts and respond to all queries professionally and efficiently
- Manage the electronic room booking system for the board room ensuring all equipment is set up correctly ahead of all meetings
- Respond to all email and telephone enquiries and send out the requested information in a timely and professional manner
- Provide light PA duties to support the Chief Executive Officer
- Carry out any other reasonable duties within the overall function of the job and generally help the company to run an efficient and effective establishment
- The right to live and work in the UK (please note, sponsorship is not available)
- Previous experience in a similar position is essential to be considered
- Excellent verbal/written communication with experience in using all Microsoft Office programmes
- Knowledge of basic office processes and procedures
- Excellent organisation skills with good attention to detail
- Able to work as part of a team, prioritise workload and have a flexible approach to work
We reserve the right to close this vacancy once we receive suitable applications, therefore, an early submission is encouraged. Due to a high volume of applications, if you do not hear from us within 5 working days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.
Westgate Healthcare is an equal opportunities employer, and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
- Rate: £35k - 40k per year
- Location: Borehamwood, Hertfordshire, Borehamwood, Hertfordshire, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Secreterial
- Recruiter: The Talent Hub
- Tel: 0208 953 7600
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: HO-OM-030223
- Posted: 2023-02-03 15:59:55 -
- View all Jobs from The Talent Hub
More Jobs from The Talent Hub
- Kitchen Assistant
- Head of Activities
- Senior Healthcare Assistant - Nights
- Maintenance Technician
- General Assistant
- Senior Night Care Worker
- Care Practitioner
- Registered General Nurse - Bank
- Business Administrator - Care Home
- Head of Clinical Services - Registered Nurse
- Senior Care Assistant - Nights
- Senior Care Assistant
- Activities Coordinator
- Care Assistant Nights
- Care Assistant
- Care Assistant - DAYS
- Occupational Therapist - Care Home