Electronics Design Engineer - Sustaining
A great client is seeking an Electronics Design Engineer - Sustaining to join their skilled R&D Team, based in Welham Green, Hertfordshire.
This vacancy is with an industry-leader in the design and manufacture of electronic safety systems.
Reporting to the Sustaining Manager, you will own and solve all incoming electronic product issues spanning their wide product range.
Where required, you will support the design team in the development of new products, applying sound electronics and design engineering practises within a multi-disciplinary team.
For this Electronics Design Engineer - Sustaining role, our client is open to an engineer on the upward curve of their career who's excited to take their next step, or a vastly-experienced engineer who wants to work on some industry-leading products.
The main responsibilities as an Electronics Design Engineer - Sustaining will be:
- Leading and/or supporting investigations into product issues and implementing subsequent solutions
- Finding equivalent components and/or sources for components, for obsolescence issues, prototyping and testing solutions
- Driving the electronics sustaining strategy, for example redesign for cost, manufacturability, reliability etc
- When required, participating in the design of new products using knowledge and experience to produce designs that are of good quality, functionally excellent and simple to manufacture
The successful Electronics Design Engineer - Sustaining will have some of the following skills and experiences:
- Electronics based Engineering Degree or equivalent qualifications
- Product design from concept through to post launch support
- Schematic capture and PCB layout
- Electronic assembly and prototyping
- Design and development of circuits for small/med volume manufacture
This role offers hybrid working, as per manager's discretion, dependent on the project phase.
This is a great opportunity to join a leading engineering company who are investing heavily in R&D and offering great career prospects.
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: £45000 - £50000 per annum
- Location: Hertfordshire, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Electronics
- Recruiter: Redline Group Ltd
- Contact: Tarah Williams
- Tel: 01582 450054
- Fax: 01582 458685
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-02-06 15:56:20 -
- View all Jobs from Redline Group Ltd
More Jobs from Redline Group Ltd
- Senior FPGA Design Engineer
- Contract Test Engineer
- Management Accountant
- Electronic Systems Engineer
- Import/Export Controller
- Business Development Manager - Motors
- Senior Application Software Engineer - Java
- Lead Production Engineer
- Senior Embedded Software Engineer
- Technical Manager
- Production Planner
- Internal Sales Exec
- Trainee Fitter
- Contract Senior Manufacturing Engineer
- Business Development Manager – Reading + South East
- Contract C++ Software Developer
- Electronic Diagnostic Engineer
- Quality Assurance Engineer
- Embedded Software Engineer - C/C++