Registered Mental Health Nurse
Service Care Solutions are currently recruiting a Mental Health Nurse to work within a Private Hospital in Nottinghamshire.
Contract and Pay
- Full Time Booking
- Monday - Thursday 09:00 - 17:00
- Initial 13-week booking [+ongoing]
This hospital provides acute adult mental health services at a purpose-built facility for Males and Females.
The successful applicants will work as an effective member of the multi-disciplinary team.
Promote the best interests of the patients and carers and ensure that prescribed nursing care is effectively implemented.
Responsible for maintaining a safe care environment.
Exercise professional accountability and responsibility using professional skills, knowledge and expertise in changing environments and to work within the scope of professional practice.
- Monitor and review care plans.
- Evaluate and respond to changes in patients' condition and needs.
- Provide a high standard of care to people with mental illness and personality disorder.
- Develop therapeutic relationships to optimise patient engagement.
- Contribute to patient assessments, compiling a plan of care alongside the individual, and monitoring patient progress.
- Follow all codes of conduct, standards and legislation, respecting the rights of others and promoting ethical practice.
Service Care Solutions Benefits
At Service Care Solutions, we recognise increasing pressures on care staff, both work-based and financial, and want to help ease that burden.
- £250 Registration Bonus
We have recently increased our registration bonus to £250, this is payable after only 50 hours work!
- Limited Company / PSC Payments
Here at Service Care, we can also pay into your private Limited company account / PSC via deemed payments.
- £250 Referral Bonus
£250 paid after 150 hours for any newly registered candidates who are referred over.
- Competitive and Negotiable Pay
We offer very competitive pay rates and some of our services are offering negotiable rates above the NHS caps.
- £150 Job Referral
Find your own job bonus - Receive £150 for bringing your own position to us, alternatively this also applies if you are not happy with your current agency but settled in your role we can pay £150 to switch.
- Online and paperless registration
- FREE Registration Process including: Enhanced DBS Check, Occupational Health Appointments, Mandatory and Practical Training, Uniform
- Four Weekly Payroll Services
- Dedicated and Experienced One-to-One Specialist Consultant
- £250 Yearly CPD/Training Allowance/Registration Body Renewal
- Loyalty Reward Scheme
The successful candidate will be a Qualified Nurse currently registered with the NMC and would need to demonstrate at least 1 years post-qualifying experience.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 3 Months+
- Rate: £29 - £30 per hour
- Location: Nottinghamshire, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Carly Harrison
- Tel: 01772 208963
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-02-07 13:07:06 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Property Lawyer
- Facilities Assistant
- Recovery Coordinator
- Recovery Practitioner
- Recovery Coordinator
- Night Support Worker
- Principle Property Lawyer
- Finance Business Partner
- 1151B - Probation Officer
- Finance Assistant
- 1150B - Probation Officer
- Substance Misuse Recovery Worker -
- Consultant Clinical Neuropsychologist
- Clinical Psychologist
- Childcare Lawyer
- Advanced Nurse Practitioner (ANP)
- Area Housing Assistant
- Crisis & Home Treatment Team (RMN)
- Data Analyst