This job has been posted for more than 30 working days and has expired.
Service Delivery Specialist
Service Care Solutions are looking for a Service Delivery Specialist to work in London.
Location: South West London / Hybrid
Pay: £500-£650 per day
- The Integration, Development & Delivery Specialist is a practical role to oversee development, delivery and service management of technical integration services.
- This ranges from providing consultancy to a project, advising on the approach and what is possible, to overseeing design, development, ongoing maintenance and support of new and existing services.
- The Integration, Development & Delivery Specialist will have expert knowledge of a wide variety of integration patterns, software development tools and lifecycle management, devops and service management.
Evaluating integration options in the context of the business requirements, overseeing their conversion into practical designs, evaluating both functional and non-functional aspects of the service.
- The Integration, Development & Delivery Specialist will be familiar with industry standard agile software development methodologies, devops and service management frameworks such as ITIL.
- Evidence of Inclusive Behaviour
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Knowledge of bespoke software development in a non-outsourced, internally managed service delivery environment.
- Experience of creating technology strategies and roadmaps.
- Experience of delivery of complex enterprise level software development projects in an open source technology environment.
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of integration technologies, patterns and architectures, for example, synchronous vs asynchronous, batch vs real time, ETL vs ESB, Message Queueing, APIs, Blockchain.
- Knowledge of open source platforms and infrastructure technologies, including Cloud, Openstack, Containers, Virtual Machines (mainly Linux), Red Hat Fuse, Red Hat, Openshift, nosql and sql databases.
- Experience of working with an Agile software development, in a high velocity sprint scrum environment: behavioural and test driven development, sprint lifecycle and Agile release trains, continuous testing, continuous integration, points estimation.
- Understanding of scrum Agile delivery roles and responsibilities.
- Knowledge of Development and Devops tools: Java, Jira, Confluence, Jenkins.
- Knowledge and experience Lean/Agile/Service Management frameworks.
- Abiliy to design for Business Continuity, Reliability, Disaster Recovery and SLA compiant performance.
- SFIA level 5 for IT.
The ideal candidate must have either SC or CTC clearance.
If you are interested in this role or want further discussion please contact Lewis Ashcroft either via email: Lewis.Ashcroft@servicecare.org.uk or tel: 01772208962.
Alternatively if you have any friend or colleagues that might be interested please feel free to refer them, as we a have a £250 referral scheme in place.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 6 months
- Rate: £503.69 - £625 per day
- Location: South West London, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: IT
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Chris Wheeler
- Tel: 01772 208962
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-02-07 14:38:36 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Property Lawyer
- Facilities Assistant
- Recovery Coordinator
- Recovery Practitioner
- Recovery Coordinator
- Night Support Worker
- Principle Property Lawyer
- Finance Business Partner
- 1151B - Probation Officer
- Finance Assistant
- 1150B - Probation Officer
- Substance Misuse Recovery Worker -
- Consultant Clinical Neuropsychologist
- Clinical Psychologist
- Childcare Lawyer
- Advanced Nurse Practitioner (ANP)
- Area Housing Assistant
- Crisis & Home Treatment Team (RMN)
- Data Analyst