Analytical Biotransformation Scientist
We are currently looking for a Analytical Biotransformation Scientist to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the Berkshire area.
As the Analytical Biotransformation Scientist you will a laboratory-based scientist with experience in in-vitro assays and analytical chemistry skills, particularly in LC-High Resolution Mass Spectrometry (HRMS), in the area of NCE drug discovery.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Analytical Biotransformation Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
You will be Generating LC-HRMS met ID data from the analysis of in vitro & in vivo samples.
As the Analytical Biotransformation Scientist, you will be efficiently generating, reporting and disseminating data to functions and projects.
You will be designing and executing biotransformation-based assays to address key issues.
As the Analytical Biotransformation Scientist, you will be taking responsibility for the maintenance of LC-MS systems within the group.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Analytical Biotransformation Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
Relevant degree in Chemistry or Biochemistry
Proven industry experience in the area of drug discovery (3+ years)
A working knowledge and practical experience with Chromatographic & Spectroscopic equipment (HPLC, uHPLC, LC-HRMS)
- Start: 08/02/2023
- Rate: Competitive
- Location: Slough,England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Pharmaceutical
- Recruiter: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Riley Watmore
- Tel: 0203 910 2980
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: J5637565
- Posted: 2023-02-08 18:08:03 -
- View all Jobs from Hyper Recruitment Solutions
More Jobs from Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Accounts Receivable Collection Analyst
- Senior Scientist Biocatalysis / Immobilisation
- Lead Toxicologist
- GMP Production Team Leader
- Senior Protein Scientist
- Senior Scientist
- Marketing and Business Development Manager - Part Time
- Logistics Coordinator
- Senior Recruitment Consultant
- Senior Bioinformatician - Protein Engineering
- Director - Drug Product Development
- IT Service Desk Analyst
- Refrigeration Engineer
- Facilities Maintenance Technician
- Bioassay / Potency Assay Scientist (Analytical Development / CMC)
- Senior Core Labelling Strategy Manager
- Process Engineer
- Production Operator - Filling
- Process Engineer - Pharmaceutical