STOCK CONTROLLER required to purchase and manage stocks of products in accordance with company policy and objectives to achieve the optimum availability and service levels at optimum profitability to satisfy the customer’s needs.
· Control Company’s stock to achieve optimum product availability within budgetary guidelines.
· Schedule stock requirements in line with the Company’s stocking policy using the Sage computer system as the basis of decision making.
· Generate and place purchase orders on approved suppliers via use of the Min Max report.
· Expedite the timely delivery of purchase orders placed on suppliers and update the computer system to reflect the expected delivery.
· Liaise with suppliers to obtain sources, prices and delivery for products arising from enquiries from the sales department.
· Suggest opportunities to reduce costs through recommending the most reliable and lowest cost sources of supply.
· Identify and agree the return of excess or obsolete/redundant products to suppliers.
· Maintain accurately all data and records under your control including cost prices, stock model indicator (e.g.
XX), preferred supplier, min/max levels, lead times, minimum order quantities, multipliers and carriage paid order levels and approved supplier status.
· Ensure correct allocation and set up on the computer system of part numbers.
· Explore internally and with suppliers’ methods to reduce trading costs and improve the efficiency and effectiveness from order placement to their supply to the end customer.
· Suggest obsolete items for sale and set selling prices using Company eBay and Amazon accounts & web clearance.
· Assist with stock checks by supplying the warehouse with reports and data to achieve stock accuracy.
· Assist in receiving sales calls (last phone pick-up).
· Quotation support when required.
· Achieve response times to sales dept.
enquiries for price and delivery within 4 hours of receipt of requests.
· Sourcing new products as required.
· Maintain and control the Fremco asset list.
· Back order report to be run and fully actioned on a daily basis.
· Maintain correct levels of Stationary and non-stock items.
· Work with the accounts department to resolve any invoices queries.
· Create and maintain stock of BOM items
· Knowledge of products and sources of supply for commonly used business items.
· Knowledge of supply and inventory systems.
· Excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills.
· Computer literate with excel skills and numeracy.
- Rate: £27000 - £27500 Per Annum
- Location: Uxbridge, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Other
- Recruiter: Lamb Personnel ltd
- Tel: 07912860795
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: LP1139
- Posted: 2023-02-09 22:14:37 -
- View all Jobs from Lamb Personnel ltd
More Jobs from Lamb Personnel ltd
- Social-Media and Digital Marketing Support
- Export Administrator
- Office Administrator
- Payout Coordinator
- Customer Services Coordinator
- Business Services and Compliance Coordinator
- Reader Invigilation Officer
- Document Services Operator
- Digital Marketing Officer
- Receptionist / PA
- Compliance Consultant
- Business Services Coordinator
- Office Manager / Administrator
- Administration Support
- ASSISTANT / RECEPTIONIST
- Part-time Bookkeeper
- Customer Service & Operations Senior Manager
- Administrator - Farnham
- Accounts Assistant
- Candidate Resourcer / Administrator